Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kd's skin needs lots of moisture.
shaqbond.gif

I admit my disdain for seeing people walk barefoot in public or into a business stems from someone who I grew up with that did it constantly when he was on his own time.

I used to consider that person a friend where I visited his home a lot. I stopped counting him as a friend because I realized our mentalities and maturity levels were always divergent during that association. Our disparate personalities eventually caused me to outgrow dealing with him.

He liked to walk in public and into businesses barefoot when we associated outside of school multiple times. I always thought it was inappropriate, I even tried to convey that to him, but he was stubborn and stupid with it.

It was right for me to stop staying in touch with him a couple years after high school because I began maturing a little. Then I saw that fool still walking in public barefoot the year after I chose to stop dealing with him. Some people are too stupid to change, especially since he was going on 20 that last time I saw him in public.

The ironic thing is his dad is a lawyer. But his mom was a loser housewife. It's hard to fathom someone like him growing up in a two-parent home in a good area, but choosing to act like he lived in a third world country. I guess you can attribute his asinine choice to walk barefoot in public to bad parenting with them not teaching him it's inappropriate. Having money, predicated on his dad's living, clearly couldn't buy adequate parenting and common sense in his case.

therealest1 therealest1 west adams and Leimert park full of them. They be walking their dogs around the corner barefoot.

I agree it’s🤮. I legit get grossed out when people walk barefoot on wet surfaces (public)

Like I said, it doesn't make sense for anyone to walk barefoot way beyond a legitimate comfort zone like inside your home, an office space, or at the passenger seat of an airplane.

I have PTSD from watching hippies walk the streets in SF as a kid. The bottoms of their feet were black. To this day, dirty feet in a city are a sign of a fallen civilization to me.

It's funny how I said it was uncivilized to walk barefoot in public, then you interject with "a fallen civilization" analogy, which is valid.

It's only acceptable for people to walk barefoot living in a third world country because we all know they lack adequate resources and they're extremely disenfranchised.

What the F? 💀💩🙄

This is one of the reasons why I'm glad the Lakers got rid of this fool. He was always more focused on his corny outfits than his game. He was basically too Hollywood for his own good lacking the transcendent superstar talent.

Its one thing to say the fit is trash but I didnt know you coudnt have any interests other than playing basketball as an athlete. :lol:

I live in the L.A. area. And the White folks who moved into Inglewood and some parts of South Central L.A. that caused gentrification in those parts don't walk their dogs barefoot based on what I saw passing by. Perhaps in some other city, but not L.A. for sure.

I was conveying that it's not cool to go outside of a home or an office space barefoot into a public space or into a business.

You never been to Erewhon?
Silver lake area? Echo Park?
You see it all the time

In the office I used to see Birkenstock’s under the table and barefoot walking to the kitchen 😂

I admit my disdain for seeing people walk barefoot in public or into a business stems from someone who I grew up with that did it constantly when he was on his own time.

I used to consider that person a friend where I visited his home a lot. I stopped counting him as a friend because I realized our mentalities and maturity levels were always divergent during that association. Our disparate personalities eventually caused me to outgrow dealing with him.

He liked to walk in public and into businesses barefoot when we associated outside of school multiple times. I always thought it was inappropriate, I even tried to convey that to him, but he was stubborn and stupid with it.

It was right for me to stop staying in touch with him a couple years after high school because I began maturing a little. Then I saw that fool still walking in public barefoot the year after I chose to stop dealing with him. Some people are too stupid to change, especially since he was going on 20 that last time I saw him in public.

The ironic thing is his dad is a lawyer. But his mom was a loser housewife. It's hard to fathom someone like him growing up in a two-parent home in a good area, but choosing to act like he lived in a third world country. I guess you can attribute his asinine choice to walk barefoot in public to bad parenting with them not teaching him it's inappropriate. Having money, predicated on his dad's living, clearly couldn't buy adequate parenting and common sense in his case.

Like I said, it doesn't make sense for anyone to walk barefoot way beyond a legitimate comfort zone like inside your home, an office space, or at the passenger seat of an airplane.

It's funny how I said it was uncivilized to walk barefoot in public, then you interject with "a fallen civilization" analogy, which is valid.

It's only acceptable for people to walk barefoot living in a third world country because we all know they lack adequate resources and they're extremely disenfranchised.
Can you please stop writing dissertations ...

I want this thread to remain minimun effort, high reward! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom