Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You say this but..... DC won the trade and you're stuck with Russ.

Dresses the same a Kuz.

Make it make sense.

I actually preferred the Lakers not to make that trade for Westbrook. But we all know the Lakers have been about collecting stars and names historically. They've always been about ticket sales.

At least Westbrook is a future Hall Of Famer when Kuzma will always be a marginal player, basically a body, who will never reach superstar level.

Its one thing to say the fit is trash but I didnt know you coudnt have any interests other than playing basketball as an athlete. :lol:

It's OK for anyone to have interests no matter what they do for a living. But it's only a problem if it distracts the individual from improving or excelling in their profession. Or if an individual prioritizes his/her interest over their job priorities.

Kuzma just seemed way more focused on posting pictures or videos online of his corny or crappy clothes than honing his game. He basically lived like a superstar when he never will become one based on his talent level.

You never been to Erewhon?
Silver lake area? Echo Park?
You see it all the time

In the office I used to see Birkenstock’s under the table and barefoot walking to the kitchen 😂

I don't pass through those areas, so I wouldn't know honestly.

I guess that's somewhat OK since it's in a workplace and the person was walking a short distance to get something. As long as it's not walking far out into public or into a place business as I've reiterated, then it's OK.

That man really decided to channel Booker T with that "sucka" part.

I actually preferred the Lakers not to make that trade for Westbrook. But we all know the Lakers have been about collecting stars and names historically. They've always been about ticket sales.

At least Westbrook is a future Hall Of Famer when Kuzma will always be a marginal player, basically a body, who will never reach superstar level.

It's OK for anyone to have interests no matter what they do for a living. But it's only a problem if it distracts the individual from improving or excelling in their profession. Or if an individual prioritizes his/her interest over their job priorities.

Kuzma just seemed way more focused on posting pictures or videos online of his corny or crappy clothes than honing his game. He basically lived like a superstar when he never will become one based on his talent level.

I don't pass through those areas, so I wouldn't know honestly.

I guess that's somewhat OK since it's in a workplace and the person was walking a short distance to get something. As long as it's not walking far out into public or into a place business as I've reiterated, then it's OK.

That man really decided to channel Booker T with that "sucka" part.

How do you come up with that conclusion? :lol: Dude is into fashion, with all these tunnel looks it seems everyone is. If youre into it, it doesnt distract from your game. Completely different things. :lol: Thats like saying I suck at driving cause im too worried about which cafe has the best coffee and almond croissant.

Isnt he playing better now anyways in DC as opposed to LA?

It's only acceptable for people to walk barefoot living in a third world country because we all know they lack adequate resources and they're extremely disenfranchised.
lived in a third world country as a teen late 90s.
you’re feet get so callous you can climb a coconut tree and a splinter is nuttin. same with fire ants biting your feet when ure out in the bush doing farming stuff.
Groundings a real thing though. Came back to America Cock strong asf. Then i got back into air maxes and Js and became weenie again

DAMN no epi during pregnancy. WILD.

Last few pages definitely finishing the year off strong. Dudes arguing over barefeet culture. Other dude slipped up and posted his pron sites of choice.
Aight now i'm concerned if ya'll playing along or really think dude slipped up and posted those sites.

russell ready.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom