Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You’re my guy Mark but respectfully, I believe you’re in the wrong here. The entire time she pretended to be interested. Why does she have to be dishonest?
He's 60, he should be realistic. Who says she wasn't interested? I mean she isn't, but it wasn't an issue for him before he found out about the OF. If having a solo OF in the bathroom was the worst thing that happened he was good. Talking bout some damn "in love."

He's 60, he should be realistic. Who says she wasn't interested? I mean she isn't, but it wasn't an issue for him before he found out about the OF. If having a solo OF in the bathroom was the worst thing that happened he was good. Talking bout some damn "in love."
True, she was interested in a sense, but I was thinking more in terms of the OF thing. That was foul

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to think that at 60 you are pulling a young 20 something and you not being a trick.

Last edited:
8u4bug6dx93a1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom