Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif

lol i'm sorry this thread got me dying. somebody post the "six dollars now that's gangsta" or whatever

lol i'm sorry this thread got me dying. somebody post the "six dollars now that's gangsta" or whatever

whats with these cali dudes wearing KC gear? ive seen it a couple times before and i know they are not royals fans.

whats with these cali dudes wearing KC gear? ive seen it a couple times before and i know they are not royals fans.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

its called gangbanging

dont get too smart, son

*edit* i looked at that myspace pic closely, dudes are fromn the 661 area code in california, which is kinda far up north from LA. the area is Kern County. So it makes sense for gangbangers or wannabe gangbangers to wear that KC hat if theyre from Kern County

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

its called gangbanging

dont get too smart, son

*edit* i looked at that myspace pic closely, dudes are fromn the 661 area code in california, which is kinda far up north from LA. the area is Kern County. So it makes sense for gangbangers or wannabe gangbangers to wear that KC hat if theyre from Kern County

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

roll.gif
to the fricking max

Man seriously... Grown !*+ men with Karate Kid posters�taped to�the wall and a 1998 Aiwa boom box with bass booster sittin on the carpet for freestyle fridays at Taiwans crib. Hell kinda chicks yall pullin over there?�You need�a Martha Stuart in your life..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

g677957198.gif

shots freaking fired
roll.gif

the back of my head hurts from laughing so hard.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

roll.gif
to the fricking max

Man seriously... Grown !*+ men with Karate Kid posters�taped to�the wall and a 1998 Aiwa boom box with bass booster sittin on the carpet for freestyle fridays at Taiwans crib. Hell kinda chicks yall pullin over there?�You need�a Martha Stuart in your life..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

g677957198.gif

shots freaking fired
roll.gif

the back of my head hurts from laughing so hard.

Back
Top Bottom