Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I saw some billboard ad for something about possessed child in Oklahoma, thought it was a dr Phil thing

I happened to be somewhere that episode of Dr. Phil was playing on tv. He kept saying “an African” and it bothered me a little bit. Whole thing felt like propaganda to me.

I happened to be somewhere that episode of Dr. Phil was playing on tv. He kept saying “an African” and it bothered me a little bit. Whole thing felt like propaganda to me.

Trips me out when people say it like that like African only refers to dark skinned people.

Lh1O78z.jpg

:smh: the mom - " the terrorism and disease over there"

:smh: dr phil - "i dont advocate violence but..."

The video had me shaking my head and busting out laughing one second after the next.

-Given it is Dr. Phil, I don't mind this type of buffoonery the show deals with all the time. What I didn't like it the dog whistling. Main example, you have Kevin in Kenya on video and instead of having inside a building with a nominal background you put into outside with cows behind him? WTF?

-They all clowns, the wife especially.

-As soon as I started watching the video I knew Kevin must be a pastor. My aunt, who has mental health issues, got caught up with some African pastors a few years back. Some dude out there be finessing vulnerable older women. My aunt was just as gone as the chick on Dr. Phil.

I actually have a '64 (rag top SS :pimp:) and it would take every ounce of self control to not completely lose my mind if I watched some dummy crash his dented up Cutlass (Regal?) into it.:sick:
He had plenty of time to at least drop the rear end and try to stop.:smh:
I'm also surprised that the Impala door was damaged that badly. Those old Chevys are solid steel.

I actually have a '64 (rag top SS :pimp:) and it would take every ounce of self control to not completely lose my mind if I watched some dummy crash his dented up Cutlass (Regal?) into it.:sick:
He had plenty of time to at least drop the rear end and try to stop.:smh:
I'm also surprised that the Impala door was damaged that badly. Those old Chevys are solid steel.

Pics?

Of ur 64

Pics?

Of ur 64
I lost the ones I had when my last laptop fried and it's in storage, sorry.
It's just all original down to the AM radio and no seat belts, except I have the Dayton wheels in my avi and a 350, which wasn't an option in '64 (283, 327 & 409).
It's seafoam green (that og Chevy color that most would call baby blue) with a white top and interior.

It looks no different than this except for the white convertible top and I don't have dual exhaust.
64 f.jpg
64 r.jpg

64 int.jpg

The paint job is old and it's not restored, as in freshly chromed and the whole nine, but no dents, rust, major pitting or anything like that and only 75K on the body, just a small tear in the rag top and of course, being original and over 50 years old, the vinyl isn't bright white like this restored one.

I need to find pics of this '84 Caddy Sedan I had when I was a kid, man. Triple golds, 16 switches, "Rolls Royce" grill and a 5th wheel. I was taking corners on 3, blowing sparks and blasting No Limit. lol Goodness, those were the days...

@urbanindustry
I fear we may have taken a wrong turn somewhere..
DO-9TQqXUAAjUXH.jpg

Need a backstory this gotta be for something professional like a Nike ad or a shop trying to show off the kicks.

Lol if dude hired all these ****** just to "do it for the gram"...

1BbBiKm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom