Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

Nike bout to get all this money and no one can stop me

**** adidas

adidas Expresses Interest in Signing Colin Kaepernick If He Lands in the NFL Next Season
“We love athletes that have a platform to make the world a better place.”
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F04%2Fcolin-kaepernick-adidas-deal-nfl-001.jpg

EZRA SHAW/GETTY IMAGES

SPORTS Apr 16, 2018
7.0K14
Robert Patos
Well-publicized over the past year, Colin Kaepernick’s promising football career took a detour — to the dismay of many fans, players, and artists — for his peaceful protests against police brutality and other social injustices by taking a knee during the national anthem while a member of the San Francisco 49ers.

And now, courtesy of AZ Central comes a report out of the adidas camp expressing interest in signing the polarizing figure as an official ambassador if he is able to sign on with an NFL team this upcoming season.

President of adidas North America, Mark King was quoted saying:

“If he signs on a team, we would definitely want to sign him.”

“We love athletes that have a platform to make the world a better place. If they’re an activist in a way that brings attention to something that moves the world forward, even if there’s controversy at that moment, we’re really interested in those athletes because I think it represents the world today.”

In other adidas Football-related news, here’s how Pharrell’s adidas “LIBERTY + JUSTICE” cleats are honoring NFL players.

It would seem Nike beat them to the punch. It's one thing to say it, another thing to do it. And Nike did it.

#JustDoIt

Next time, Adidas should put their money where their mouth is.

There's no more time for politically correct calculating and fence sitting, waiting for controversies to blow over. Pick a side and stay on it. I applaud Nike for taking a stance. Those are execs with balls.

Side note, if the 'backlash' from this signing forces Nike to innovate with their damn designs instead of running some cookie-cutter BS then I'm all for it.

Side note, if the 'backlash' from this signing forces Nike to innovate with their damn designs instead of running some cookie-cutter BS then I'm all for it.
Nothing will change, Nike knows it’s customers base and they know their base won’t be phased by their decision. I’m sure most those of those offended, don’t buy their own clothes and their wives buy most their clothes anyway.

Back
Top Bottom