Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20191022-071135_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191022-071057_Chrome.jpg

Transgender person says everyone treats him as a female and he is surgically and medically a fem so he has zero advantage, although that he could.

**** makes zero sense.

Yet a black woman was ordered to take medication because her body produced to much that have her an unfair advantage against other (White) women.

FOH.

Screenshot_20191022-071135_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191022-071057_Chrome.jpg

Transgender person says everyone treats him as a female and he is surgically and medically a fem so he has zero advantage, although that he could.

**** makes zero sense.

Yet a black woman was ordered to take medication because her body produced to much that have her an unfair advantage against other (White) women.

FOH.
They’re taking over sports. I only see this being even more common now that the lgbtq is trying to control everything. This is something women need to fight for cause it’s only affecting their sports not the men’s. You don’t see trans men dominating in men sports :lol:

I like the attempt to take it all at once, even held it in but just couldn't not spit it out.

990c41319cf7151aba198a1b2953ab8a.386x197x41.gif

We actually had a thread like that, you belong in this thread with that post. I can't imagine that thread being many pages long before being shut down by Meth.
That thread was hundreds of pages.
Yall were sleep :rofl:

It was active before the NEW NT.
Advertisers must've axed it.

When the son is 21 the father will be 32. So question: Would it be Diddy type sumbagery if that kid and his son hit the same chick?

Nope not falling into that trap Admiral Akbar. So this what we doing now, just going to sit back and wait for the first transgender WNBA player. A average NBA player get work done and go over their looking like Jordan. SMH.
I honestly don’t have a problem with transgender women playing in the wnba

No one watches the WNBA
Would make it more exciting

Back
Top Bottom