Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not sure if friend zoned or just swerving the rose lady..
The person in the left is a....
787DEB53-E7AD-4754-A12D-AD6D27298FCF.gif

You gotta pick up on your Spanish...amigo.

Last edited:

Unfortunately that isn't anything new here in the DMV. You have people commuting from WVA, PA, outskirts of VA spending hours in their cars everyday. He drove 80 miles to Fredericksburg where he slugged, think of it as planned/scheduled hitchhiking. You stand at a park-n-ride, walk up to a bus stop with destinations up above them. People pull up in there vehicles and allow 2 or more people to get in their car. They do this so they can ride in HOV for free and skip traffic. After he slugged he got on the metro and rode to work. If he is going to Fredericksburg he might as well take the VRE, which is a nicer form of the subway. They make very little stops, however they run during rush hour. They offer WiFi, bathrooms, and I believe sleep rooms. Another option he had was taking the OmniRide bus from Fredericksburg, basically a Greyhound bus that runs during rush hour. Traffic here in the metro area is no joke, add in the normal 2/3 accidents everyday on 95 commute could go up to 4/5 hours one way for dude.

He needs to hire someone to care for his lawn
Yeah yard is trash, also get a GOD **** patio, partying in the dirty.

This now-fired reporter is the exact definition of this thread.

I expected more wildin from him, like dude was going to come from behind the car with his pants down or something. Yeah as a car guy dude would of been canned on site for sitting on the trunk, dinging the car beside it as well as sitting on the hood. I don't mind him touching the display card as long as he put it back gently. However you normally do have a lot of people on site walking around setting up so the lady he spoke to is good.

Back
Top Bottom