Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Racist Popeye man getting the business just made my day
had him folded outside questioning his decisions :smokin

how did dude NOT know he was gonna get washed as soon as he stepped outside? racial slurs aside, son asked if anybody wanted to run the fade. Even threw some shadow boxing hesitation feints for good measure. That’s the golden ticket to catch the hands.

how did dude NOT know he was gonna get washed as soon as he stepped outside? racial slurs aside, son asked if anybody wanted to run the fade. Even threw some shadow boxing hesitation feints for good measure. That’s the golden ticket to catch the hands.
That’s thats false sense of security people have in public establishment. Civilians, employees, everybody feels like they can say what they want to people in public because they feel societal norms are gonna keep people from knocking them out because it just sounds so unreal....until it happens.
Like me personally, I’ll hit somebody in public and take that bs misdemeanor and whatever comes with it. At this point one more misdemeanor assault won’t make a big difference considering the place my life is already in. But racist people in Popeyes don’t know that until they learn.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with playback of videos?

@keko jones it's the same exact issues you brought up in that thread.

Only the Twitter videos I see the video picture lagging while the sound is still playing smoothly. I notice the video plays smooth if I'm moving the page up and down tho...

PleasantVigilantDassierat-size_restricted.gif

TIP wildin :lol:

T.I. VS T.I.P?

But seriously, I think checking your daughters hymen is a form of sexual abuse.

Second, there are so many ways that a woman's hymen can break besides intercourse.

Third, the doctors are most likely lying to T.I about his daughter especially at 18. That's a clear violation of modern hippocratic oath and other laws. Telling a father who is asking about his daughters hymen brings a high potential of harm to the daughter. Most doctors will lie to the parents about sexual activity or history especially if the teen isn't in any real harm. And there is no harm in a hymen breaking.

T.I. VS T.I.P?

But seriously, I think checking your daughters hymen is a form of sexual abuse.

Second, there are so many ways that a woman's hymen can break besides intercourse.

Third, the doctors are most likely lying to T.I about his daughter especially at 18. That's a clear violation of modern hippocratic oath and other laws. Telling a father who is asking about his daughters hymen brings a high potential of harm to the daughter. Most doctors will lie to the parents about sexual activity or history especially if the teen isn't in any real harm. And there is no harm in a hymen breaking.

Lying about it is a HIPAA violation too tho.

Lying about it is a HIPAA violation too tho.

Eh, it's not really a violation. Check out the last paragraph below. I've usually seen doctors lie to the parents back when I was a doctors office file clerk in high school to protect the patient. They don't have to tell the parent anything(they can lie or mislead) if the parent isn't the representative which cuts off at 14 and 16 in some states when the doctor asks the child if they wish for the parent to be involved with their physical screening. But state laws use to vary drastically as well.

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-profe...record-if-i-have-power-of-attorney/index.html

Does the HIPAA Privacy Rule allow parents the right to see their children’s medical records?
Answer:
Yes, the Privacy Rule generally allows a parent to have access to the medical records about his or her child, as his or her minor child’s personal representative when such access is not inconsistent with State or other law.

There are three situations when the parent would not be the minor’s personal representative under the Privacy Rule. These exceptions are:
  1. When the minor is the one who consents to care and the consent of the parent is not required under State or other applicable law;
  2. When the minor obtains care at the direction of a court or a person appointed by the court; and
  3. When, and to the extent that, the parent agrees that the minor and the health care provider may have a confidential relationship.
However, even in these exceptional situations, the parent may have access to the medical records of the minor related to this treatment when State or other applicable law requires or permits such parental access. Parental access would be denied when State or other law prohibits such access. If State or other applicable law is silent on a parent’s right of access in these cases, the licensed health care provider may exercise his or her professional judgment to the extent allowed by law to grant or deny parental access to the minor’s medical information.

Finally, as is the case with respect to all personal representatives under the Privacy Rule, a provider may choose not to treat a parent as a personal representative when the provider reasonably believes, in his or her professional judgment, that the child has been or may be subjected to domestic violence, abuse or neglect, or that treating the parent as the child’s personal representative could endanger the child.

Back
Top Bottom