Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

GenuineBriskDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif
It's a long shot but would be curious to see her in some go out clothes. Unless you built like Meg the Stallion those uniforms hide possibilities.
Ayyy yooo :rofl:

Something going on with his pants, why do they look wet.

LMAO. Knocked her right on her ***
For some reason this clip really made me angry
Destruction of someone else property.
would y'all hit a girl if this happened to your car?
Younger me would of said yes, but me now. Nah not even worth it, insurance going to make sure I am whole. After that will go ahead and toss a civil lawsuit at her to make me happy and whole.
in b4 “You know the P must be :pimp:
:smh:
Sadness it always is, one of my crazy ex's has a daughter that looks just like her. I just shook my head heaven help the man she comes across, because that level of craziness has to be genetic. Another crazy ex has a 17 year old daughter and another on the way. The hijinks that will be passed down...

I jumped over a living room chair once and of course I thought that wasn't good enough so I had to do it again. Slammed my thumb on the arm of the chair and must've bruised the bone. Hurt like crazy for a month.
One up you, dove over the waist high banister as a kid tried to land on my hands and roll away. I must have thought I was in some action movie. Sprained my wrist and had to wear a cast for like 6 weeks.

Honest I’d rather it be the other thing I’m thinking..
As in, what the t actually stands for? They are trying to get a rise out of people so i doubt it's that. Reminds me if the inappropriate bumper sticker with Greta thundberg on it :smh: it's some weirdos out here.

I did a Google search and there are a few variations that have Trump and 'breasts'. I didn't see one with that image.

I’m thinking it’s Trans. If it’s teens, you’re asking to be on investigated or worse..

Back
Top Bottom