Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yes you would be holding the L
you are on a message board complaining about it and doubt drake cares about your feelings
Once again, you've failed to answer a direct question. So I am going to assume that this is a you thing. Do you have anything actual that you would like to share?

Once again, you've failed to answer a direct question. So I am going to assume that this is a you thing. Do you have anything actual that you would like to share?
Ok then explain to me how drake is holding the L in this situation?

you didn’t have to say you were sad your actions showed it ... and if you don’t agree then at the very least you are disappointed

But how does drake hold the L?
It’s pretty obvious he meant to make them F&F and give the lesser releases to the masses and they still sold out

1. Ok then explain to me how drake is holding the L in this situation?

2. you didn’t have to say you were sad your actions showed it ... and if you don’t agree then at the very least you are disappointed

3. But how does drake hold the L?
It’s pretty obvious he meant to make them F&F and give the lesser releases to the masses and they still sold out
1. Drake reportedly left Nike the 1st time over creative (control) issues. His general releases have been very uncreative. Here he has a a fairly creative sneaker, but Nike only makes enough for F&F. Drake is holding an L.

Travis Scott's the smaller artist especially when he 1st signed has made a significantly larger cultural impact than undeniably biggest rapper since 2015. Wow? B/c his collab w/ NIke has actually had thought behind it & is dope.

Drake hold a bigger L.

2. Nope.

3. See #1.

z1vd0u95qyr51.gif

Back
Top Bottom