Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

YUCK...this lady is fugly! i dont know hows shes popular...everything about her is nasty.

EE62660C-024D-4A42-BCED-AF0C447A6711.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He hurt. Ppl need to get out their around "other" more. Here's one for the ignorant jungle fever dudes that love putting white women on a pedestal over your own. It's not preference, that's self hate :lol:

There's more clips in the thread:

This I think was legit and originally posted about a year or two ago. Playgirl was/is a Uber/Lyft driver.

Steering wheels don't do that.

If this is real, then she better check to see if there's a high value life insurance policy in her name that she doesn't know about

Steering wheels don't do that.

If this is real, then she better check to see if there's a high value life insurance policy in her name that she doesn't know about

My G, take a look at that arm rest - that is some seriously high wear and tear on the vehicle.

It is possible that other maintenance was performed on it that mandated steering wheel removal and it was simply not reinstalled correctly.

My G, take a look at that arm rest - that is some seriously high wear and tear on the vehicle.

It is possible that other maintenance was performed on it that mandated steering wheel removal and it was simply not reinstalled correctly.

Even more reason to check for that policy! Poor decisions being made all around.

Back
Top Bottom