Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Young man struck and killed by transport truck on Hwy. 401 after possible road rage incident
TORONTO -- A 25-year-old man is dead after he was hit by a transport truck on Highway 401 Friday evening following a possible road rage incident.
Following some “discussion” and exchange of information between the drivers, one of them, a 25-year-old man, walked east on the highway and was struck by a transport truck, he said.

Yes, I believe he double knotted his laces as well which is a crucial element and finer detail he can also control. Critical to lowering distraction in game.
tenor (41).gif

Basically said "she knows i'm stupid, it's her fault". She doesn't even really like or respect dude.
Concur she disrepected dude so many times in that video, you know she got a side dude. If not she about to off that shot of her from the back. LMAO. Dude just handed his girl over to the masses and ain't even know it.
She knows that, that's why she's so mad. She's mad at herself.
She thinking how dumb do I got to be to be with this fool. Lucky they didn't have a dishwasher, homie might of put the chicken in the dishwasher. Chicken will be washed and rinsed shortly.

JESUS CHRIST. Homie really... Legs really folded up like a lawn chair
8d59e6c7d8ffad726ac5179f4e486920.gif

Back
Top Bottom