Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

what seems to be lost in all the above is that we’re conflating systemic problems and bigger issues with the actions of this woman. When let’s be real - she’s a clearly marbles loose type of bird. If some homeless dude was yelling at me to show him my phone i’m going to assume he’s a little off his rocker too and walk away. We’re giving the bigger problem a pass by pretending it’s stuff like this that matters. Don’t think we will ever as a society not have some individuals be extremely stupid, racist, or a combination of both.

What the real “issue” here is the hotel staff acquiescing to the “victim”. They are the microcosm of society / system in this scenario and have some semblance of power. Hard to tell if it’s because the hotel employees are dummies, if they are racists, or if they just are a poor judge of what’s happening in the moment. Probably a mix of all 3.

As someone’s who worked in retail when i’m younger i can say from firsthand knowledge it’s really hard to deal with psycho people. Literally had this same situation happen where some lady came back to the store and started screaming at the 10 people in line that they stole her phone. Everyone was looking at me (i was 16 then) to resolve the situation and i’m like i dunno what to do. She’s just yelling at everyone and i’m like damn i just want this lady out of the store.

And then I saw it on the floor 10 feet away in front of the spot she had bent down to get water out of the water fridge. Don’t know what would of happened next if i didn’t find it and say something. she was starting to single out the 3 teenage kids in line (white, mexican, black).

Had this been 2020 this lady definitely would of been getting recorded by someone in line and it would of blown up as a viral story.

Bout time her name is out there. FDB.

Sturdy chin.
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom