Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

FantasticAnnualEchidna-size_restricted.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love white people.

In the mist of calling the cops on dude, my man started giving dude tips on how to get away.

You can hear the hurt in his voice.

"Its front wheel drive, you have to get the tire on the ground"

His wife on the other hand was READY to see famb get locked up.

Did she really say she didn't know the number after he asked if she had called the police yet!?!?!

All that reminded me of this..

I fully support women doing this, a FB friend with big breast posted this.

Have an ex who was double J, no way she was hiding those things no matter what she did.

Welven almost died

:lol: :lol: This dude gotta slow down.

I said before, I see this dude around town all the time. Mans is always high or drunk

Most of the time he always had on a hospital wristband like he just got discharged. It wasn't the same one, it was always a fresh joint.

I used to take the Tropicana bus to get to UNLV, like 6 am in the morning, and Welvin would hop on halfway through.

Trying not to pass out, and would call his homie on FaceTime and yell incoherently into the phone for like half a minute. Then ask ole boy what he call him for.

Last edited:
I used to take the Tropicana bus to get to UNLV, like 6 am in the morning, and Welvin would hop on halfway through.

Trying not to pass out, and would call his homie on FaceTime and hell incoherently into the phone for like half a minute. Then ask ole boy what he called him for.

:rofl:

I said before, I see this dude around town all the time. Mans is always high or drunk

Most of the time he always had on a hospital wristband like he just got discharged. It wasn't the same one, it was always a fresh joint.

Trying not to pass out, and would call his homie on FaceTime and yell incoherently into the phone for like half a minute. Then ask ole boy what he called him for.
What was your initial reaction to his internet fame?

Trying not to pass out, and would call his homie on FaceTime and yell incoherently into the phone for like half a minute. Then ask ole boy what he called him for.

damn sounds like dude needs some help.

Back
Top Bottom