Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I tend to place anti-vaxxers in the foolish category, and this statement reads like a no.

But let's say he's not anti-vax, but rather vax-skeptical. The dude has access to health experts the world over. His family, to my knowledge, knows **** all about the vaccine. Therefore, to consult with your family about taking the vaccine is also foolish.
Not to mention he is very proud of his platform in which he talks about everything from sport to othet countries problem, yet he has to keep a vaccination decision private? Makes no sense to me.

Papa John still wildin

Yeah I don't think he is getting it. Homie posted up like it is an accident safety checklist. We have had no accidents in 0 zero-days. The bar was already dropped when he said get this word out of my vocabulary. Sigh.
giphy.gif

Girl on FB said she also stuck in Atl. How Sway, you ain't drive down yourself or with people you trust. People acting like its the Walking dead and they can't get a rental or something.

I tend to place anti-vaxxers in the foolish category, and this statement reads like a no.

Let's say he's not anti-vax, but vax-skeptical. The dude has access to health experts the world over. His family, to my knowledge, knows **** all about the vaccine. Therefore, to consult with your family about taking the vaccine is also foolish.
Not to mention he is very proud of his platform in which he talks about everything from sport to othet countries problem, yet he has to keep a vaccination decision private? Makes no sense to me.

A. Its none of yalls damb business.

B. Anti-vaxers buy shoes too.

Yeah I don't think he is getting it. Homie posted up like it is an accident safety checklist. We have had no accidents in 0 zero-days. The bar was already dropped when he said get this word out of my vocabulary. Sigh.
https://i.gifer.com/1fQV.gif

Girl on FB said she also stuck in Atl. How Sway, you ain't drive down yourself or with people you trust. People acting like its the Walking dead and they can't get a rental or something.
Lol thought they were gonna catch a baller but didn't realize they were on protocol. This actually happens every year though at any major sporting weekend.

I can't lie I would watch this in the olympics. The way homie was pushed down while making the layup. Got up with no problems. Some guys really using their screens well and driving to the basket.

First time jumping? Wild it isn't a tandem?
200.gif

Guy went to rehab for 20 months to get rid of a word from his vocabulary :rofl:

guy-waking-up-startled.gif

Waking up in the middle of the night screaming the n word
Dude is proud of going for his 2yr chip ..

Or

He is about to have a relapse....

Ni**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**er deep breath
Ni**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**erNi**er

It's his personal choice and he's a savvy businessman. Say he advocates for the vaccine then one of his social media 'followers' has an adverse reaction and sues him - why should he take the risk?

Creating skepticism about the vaccine puts far more people at risk (black folks make up a disproportionate number of covid deaths).

And I seriously doubt they can sue him for advocating getting the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom