Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was in a pre apprenticeship a few years back. It was a free program run by journeymen in various trades (carpenters, Electricians, and Cement masons). It was mainly targeted to inner city youths that wanted an option besides college. It was a paramilitary designed 6 month program that gave kids, and some adults, a structure on how to enter the construction workforce. One of the criteria for being accepted was to have short hair because long hair in the construction business was a huge no. A lot of males decided that their long hair was a deal breaker and refused to cut it. Mind you, women were not bound by these rules. I don’t agree that it was not fair to not allow the men to have short hair and not the women, all I’m saying is that I get how it can be a hazard.

Famb, we not talking about you or your job.

We're talking about teenagers working at 6 flags?

How this went from 10 dollars to 27???
IMG_A61282D0CA04-1.jpeg
ezgif-3-bfdb2faf99ca.gif

A88E3CA5-8FA1-4FCE-A55F-36E9472E28A1.jpeg

longhorn was wildin yesterday. I was in the area and decided why not grab some take out. Not until after I submitted the order so I get an email saying the order will be ready 2.5 hours later. Like 1. Couldn’t you have mentioned that earlier and 2. Y’all aren’t that busy, I drove past the lot. Cancelled that jawn right away

Screenshot_20210404-090959_Chrome.jpg

If you ask me, the 3 spots are actually the most artistic things in the painting. Like 3 people dancing amongst all the Chaos.
Meh just go File-> Edit Undo. LOL.
I can see why having longer hair at an amusement park could be hazardous if it gets caught up on a machine or roller coaster.
You don't have to ride the ride to work at the amusement park. Also if they need to they can tie their hair back. Sounds like some BS on six Flags part if there aren't any other facts.

Back
Top Bottom