Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I for real don't know who she is.

Ex stripper turned Kardashian in-law.

Oh snap I lied. I guess I do know her but to be fair I forgot her because I forgot about Rob's entire existence.

That's a good clarification about Blac Chyna predicated on her past.

And don't forget, but she also has a son from her prior relationship with Tyga, then she had a daughter with Rob Kardashian later.

Here are some clips of her acting a fool trying to fight at Magic Mountain on Easter Sunday 2018.

I hate that this is coming from Whitlock's Uncle ruckus *** but this had me in tears :rofl:

Like Randy did years in the NFL & works for ESPN, like fam you knew damn well this is going on, stop the theatrics

Watch Rand U.... its levels to this ****.

Anytime you see yourself on Whitlock side, take a deep breathe and do some research.

He is NEVER right.

Watch Rand U.... its levels to this ****.

Anytime you see yourself on Whitlock side, take a deep breathe and do some research.

He is NEVER right.

I saw Rand U & i'm not knocking Randy as a person, but Jason Whitlock ain't got **** to do with me seeing a man crying on TV about a racist email, when ****** killed on camera daily.

Randy know exactly what goes on in those NFL/ESPN offices this ain't no surprise :lol: , after 2020 i'm done with all the theatrics & extra ****. This remind me of Van Jones crying after the election :lol:.

I saw Rand U & i'm not knocking Randy as a person, but Jason Whitlock ain't got **** to do with me seeing a man crying on TV about a racist email, when ****** killed on camera daily.

Randy know exactly what goes on in those NFL/ESPN offices this ain't no surprise :lol: , after 2020 i'm done with all the theatrics & extra ****. This remind me of Van Jones crying after the election :lol:.

Sorry not to come up withnan argument of my own but this man articulates better than me.

Some **** runs deeper than the surface.

He's not crying over white Jesus.

He's just hurt over the fact that he thought dude was true.

Again, look at who you're siding with.

Sorry not to come up withnan argument of my own but this man articulates better than me.

Some **** runs deeper than the surface.

He's not crying over white Jesus.

He's just hurt over the fact that he thought dude was true.

Again, look at who you're siding with.

Again i'm not "Siding" with that corny *****, I just find Randy Moss crying over this funny. I just see no reason to be acting like that over entities that CLEARLY harbor racial discrimination. to me it's expected not some sort of surprise.

I hate that this is coming from Whitlock's Uncle ruckus *** but this had me in tears :rofl:

Like Randy did years in the NFL & works for ESPN, like fam you knew damn well this is going on, stop the theatrics

whitlock always
EC6D6D1C-A006-478E-852A-D310455A9346.gif

Back
Top Bottom