Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Left his mans to die :lol:
***** said
im-out-we-out.gif

Some Dodger Stadium stuff.

Who really gets into conflicts when they're on different levels of the stadium?

This dude got a really bad bootleg jersey for himself.

:wow: woman in black hoodie must be a ufc fighter :wow: leveled dude with one hit then connected like 4 more on him and his girl :smh:

I would expect this kinda mess from Boston fans

Realistically, this kind of mess at MLB games is everywhere, more or less. It's just magnified in big cities, especially at Dodger Stadium because of past and somewhat present messes over there.

From my experience attending Dodgers games in the past, it really depends on where you sit because I used to move down to better lower level seats within the infield base paths, and there were rarely incidents there. That can be attributed to them being more expensive seats, so the people who sit there will most likely know how to act.

It was the same for me when I attended games at Angel Stadium in Anaheim because I recall I never saw any incidents when I always moved down to seating sections similar to Dodger Stadium over there.

The only problems I witnessed, if you want to call them that, when I sat in those better sections was people getting caught or noticed sneaking down by ushers and being told to leave since they didn't have a ticket for the seat.

A majority of the problems with the troublemakers arise in the cheaper seat sections like in the outfield pavilions and on the upper level sections.

Overpriced beer and alcoholic beverages also compound and amplify the behavioral issues at the ballparks. Like I always say, alcohol and idiocy don't mix well together.

Realistically, this kind of mess at MLB games is everywhere, more or less. It's just magnified in big cities, especially at Dodger Stadium because of past and somewhat present messes over there.

From my experience attending Dodgers games in the past, it really depends on where you sit because I used to move down to better lower level seats within the infield base paths, and there were rarely incidents there. That can be attributed to them being more expensive seats, so the people who sit there will most likely know how to act.

It was the same for me when I attended games at Angel Stadium in Anaheim because I recall I never saw any incidents when I always moved down to seating sections similar to Dodger Stadium over there.

The only problems I witnessed, if you want to call them that, when I sat in those better sections was people getting caught or noticed sneaking down by ushers and being told to leave since they didn't have a ticket for the seat.

A majority of the problems with the troublemakers arise in the cheaper seat sections like in the outfield pavilions and on the upper level sections.

Overpriced beer and alcoholic beverages also compound and amplify the behavioral issues at the ballparks. Like I always say, alcohol and idiocy don't mix well together.

I understand cheap seats attract these types of trash people, but what I don’t understand is why Dodgers fans fight each other so damn much :lol: Everywhere else on earth it’s usually rival fans fighting each other; Dodgers games seem to be free for alls

I understand cheap seats attract these types of trash people, but what I don’t understand is why Dodgers fans fight each other so damn much :lol: Everywhere else on earth it’s usually rival fans fighting each other; Dodgers games seem to be free for alls
Neighborhoods.

Don't forget how much steeper those upper decks are than lower bowl seats. I went to a Seahawks preseason game in the nosebleeds last summer and I now see why there are fights up there. You're right on top of each other, and it's hard to keep your balance sometimes. All it takes is one drunk guy accidentally falling into another drunk guy and it's game on.

Back
Top Bottom