Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

^ i dont get it?

Two males should not be in the bathroom with their shirts off posing for the camera. It looks like they just finished oiling each other up. SMH

^ i dont get it?

Two males should not be in the bathroom with their shirts off posing for the camera. It looks like they just finished oiling each other up. SMH

Originally Posted by RedMan

^ i dont get it?

No kidding, what's not to get? I'm usually not one to jump to karamo conclusions, but that is certified AYO

Originally Posted by RedMan

^ i dont get it?

No kidding, what's not to get? I'm usually not one to jump to karamo conclusions, but that is certified AYO

roll.gif
to the fricking max

Kicktionair wrote:
Originally Posted by Hankzilla

That is not a 32' tv....
Dude measured the stand too

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Damn I know you have to make do with what you have, but the pic is down right sad. Check out the budget ballin thread. There are some links to sites that can help out. I am a little bit lazy so search for it
smile.gif

Thank me later

Man seriously... Grown !*+ men with Karate Kid posters�taped to�the wall and a 1998 Aiwa boom box with bass booster sittin on the carpet for freestyle fridays at Taiwans crib. Hell kinda chicks yall pullin over there?�You need�a Martha Stuart in your life..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
to the fricking max

Kicktionair wrote:
Originally Posted by Hankzilla

That is not a 32' tv....
Dude measured the stand too

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Damn I know you have to make do with what you have, but the pic is down right sad. Check out the budget ballin thread. There are some links to sites that can help out. I am a little bit lazy so search for it
smile.gif

Thank me later

Man seriously... Grown !*+ men with Karate Kid posters�taped to�the wall and a 1998 Aiwa boom box with bass booster sittin on the carpet for freestyle fridays at Taiwans crib. Hell kinda chicks yall pullin over there?�You need�a Martha Stuart in your life..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom