Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Not quite grasping the humor of this. First there's a picture of a kid that doesn't look a day over 14 in a hospital showing his stomach like he has abs but all he has is flab; ok? So he doesn't have the body of Greek God like 99.8% of you, does it really make it that funny? Second there's a picture of a room with a small television, a Karate Kid poster, and a boombox; what's so funny about that? The fact that it isn't a picture of a lavish mansion with 60" plasmas and surround sound stereo like the ones that all of you live in? And last there's a six minute video that I watched until the end thinking when does the funny part come? What does the fact that the gang member's grammar isn't up to par and that he sells drugs for a living as opposed to the six figure salaries that the majority of you all earn humor you? Typical NT, members hysterically laughing at things that might not be very far off of their lives.

%24*%*.gif

#dead at that big baby video especially between the first 27 secs and 35 secs

Yea Ben really was on it during 06 07 LMAO he was getting that new money

#dead at that big baby video especially between the first 27 secs and 35 secs

Yea Ben really was on it during 06 07 LMAO he was getting that new money

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

funny thread but the grandma is in a chair not the bed fyi. maybe hes the patient...

I know who he is on FB. He was not in the hospital at all. I stated he was at "3" flags.

In Your Face!!!

9b726d858d14d29db2e31dfe7d507ad1a50f8bae.gif

it was just a thought. didnt know you was so passionate about a chubby little boys posting on fb/nt. you got it boss. because im not about that life.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

funny thread but the grandma is in a chair not the bed fyi. maybe hes the patient...

I know who he is on FB. He was not in the hospital at all. I stated he was at "3" flags.

In Your Face!!!

9b726d858d14d29db2e31dfe7d507ad1a50f8bae.gif

it was just a thought. didnt know you was so passionate about a chubby little boys posting on fb/nt. you got it boss. because im not about that life.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Speaking of dudes thinking they're doing it...anybody else peep the early 90's 12" tube television that families used to have in the kitchen that was lurking in the background? The 7" flat panel from that "entertainment room" > That.

Speaking of dudes thinking they're doing it...anybody else peep the early 90's 12" tube television that families used to have in the kitchen that was lurking in the background? The 7" flat panel from that "entertainment room" > That.

Back
Top Bottom