Foot Locker Family & Friends Event (Coupon)

Let me hook up my Canadian NTers.
mar07_en.gif

That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

^^ lol just got mine too... damn... just when I spent all my dough on CG 3's, and FR..... and I wanted that Jordan leather jacket so bad... :smh:
smh.gif

W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

So can we just print it off on a colour printer or does it need to be done up on glossy to make it look like a legit coupon?

Quote:
So can we just print it off on a colour printer or does it need to be done up on glossy to make it look like a legit coupon?

it doesn't matter... I use quick print, black and white....
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

i once went to the front desk and they gave me a sheet of them...
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

I got mine thru e-mail. good looks though.
Gonna cop some gear to match my new 3s and such. Anyone know if I can use the SPC discount with this coupon? That would be sick, 30% + 15% = 45% Discount. ALMOST 50!
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEAAAA !
38 - 32

^^^SPC won't work with this coupon together.

Basically you will only have 30% off and then pay the damn taxes. Well, you will get an additional 10% off if you do spend $150 or more. But remember. It is not 30% + 10% = 40%... That additional 10% will be deducted from the 30% discounted price. In other words, it will be around 37% off. You do the math...
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

are blazers or dunks excluded?i was thinking of getting the glow in the dark blazers(assuming they have em)
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

No luck using the printed coupon at the Chinook Footlocker in Calgary. The manager just said the protocol now is not to allow printed versions of the coupon. But a lot of the managers still allow it anyway cause they're lazy to enforce the rules. Someone heard that before?

Financial Analyst​

can we get a list of things that are either included or excluded... and THANKS for this coupon.. i was just about to make a thread asking for a hook up lol.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Do any FL in canada have Stabs??
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

Quote:
No luck using the printed coupon at the Chinook Footlocker in Calgary. The manager just said the protocol now is not to allow printed versions of the coupon.

That makes little sense, considering foot locker emails the coupon out. Does he want you to bring in your computer and show it to him?

You should have no problem using a printed coupon.

Did the US retailers always have their Family & Friends Events on the same weekends as us?
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Hit me up for details on getting your JB new releases for a good price.

Alright, because this one is the same for Champs, FL, and Foot Action in the States. Too bad I don't have loot to buy anything this weekend.
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Hit me up for details on getting your JB new releases for a good price.

Are the Lebron IVs included?
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ I don't know, but I was skimming through the FL in Square One, and I saw the Lebron IVs had the BOGO tag on them.

^ Thanks, I might just have to pass by FL EC or Champs...but if anyone knows, please feel free to post info :D
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

i think all FL's have the bogo tag on the Lebron IV's... i got mine at Yorkdale couple weeks ago... with some Wade 2.0's...

Lebron IV's are 149.99

Thanks a lot for the coupon! Got the white/navy Lebron IVs for $107. Just about the only time for a long while the price of a signature shoe is anywhere close to U.S. prices.

Back
Top Bottom