Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs F&F Sale 5/1-5/3

I copped some Air Raids for $70...i originally paid full price like 3 weeks ago so i just returned them and re-copped

i went to footoaction in gurnee and the lady tol me that i cant get the xx3 cause they are retro
mad.gif

i told her now its not a retro a she still sh8ut me down.
mad.gif

I hate people that work in the shoe store and dont know what they are doing.

that's when you get a manager, regional mgr and up the line and make a fuss.

The customer is always right and in this case - you were definitely right. Go back there and raise hell. I would.

Has anyone still been able to stock locate something and still use the F&F despite it saying it is excluded?

i went to my local champs and i wanted some black 23s and they were all out so the guy tried to order me some but no 9s or 9.5s anywhere but miraculously therewas a 8.5 so he ordered those for me from a michigan store with the 30% off and i had a sweatshirt from a month ago i got for my bday i returned for 70 buckscredit so i ended up gettin some brand new black 23s for 59 including tax, what a great day

Champs asked me if I had my VIP card, but they didn't give me any trouble even though I'm not a member.

Got a pair of Gilwood's and a XX3 tee.

Originally Posted by abro311

i went to my local champs and i wanted some black 23s and they were all out so the guy tried to order me some but no 9s or 9.5s anywhere but miraculously there was a 8.5 so he ordered those for me from a michigan store with the 30% off and i had a sweatshirt from a month ago i got for my bday i returned for 70 bucks credit so i ended up gettin some brand new black 23s for 59 including tax, what a great day
They let you stock locate and use the F&F?

hey, champs did say the 23's were excluded, he even pulled up some exclusion list that he said confirmed it(he was a shoehead so I just said whateverbecause by that time I knew footlocker would let me)

For all those saying they're excluded, it could be an old list they're looking at or something, so just ask them to try and scan them anyway.

and like I said, champs had the problem, footlocker was cool though.

Got the soldier 2's 4 $80. Alot better shoe in person. 23's and spizikes were not excluded, both at champs and footlocker in cleveland

2 pairs of those new ant/bl/red/silver Blazers for 105 after tax. Those TN plus hybrids look nice, but 120 - 30% is a little steep. Kid said all Jordan Brandwas excluded to so no black XX3's
ohwell.gif

DO footlockers match the online prices ? LIke is something is retail in store do they match a online sale price thanks.

Mine don't.

Why doesn't FL hold the sale friday-sunday anymore?

It's a pain because Sundays are always better for me.

I was able to stock locate two pairs no problem. Picked up some AM90s, Sharkleys and Jordan Flight 23s for a friend. I was a little bit burnt up that theydidn't have the ZK3 SL anywhere in my area.

Back
Top Bottom