Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too many pairs: Complain that everyone has them

Too little pairs: Complain about bots/resellers taking all the pairs
the whole complaint about everyone has them on makes no sense to me and never will....why someone's worried about what another person is wearing is beyond me. its not like everyone will have on the same shoe at the same time in the same place. there's literally 10 million pairs to choose from 

Ive been saying nike should do pre-orders for years.

That wont happen cause they want to be sure to generate hype.

Take for example dub zeros or spizikes, they made them a ID an now no one gives a [emoji]128169[/emoji] about em.

If they was readily available the hype would die off, and so would the demand.
Im sure many(including myself) would still purchase , but nikes sales would indefinitely take a hit.
Despite what some may say , the exclusivity is undoubtedly a driving force which produces the strong appeal certain sneaks have.
If everyone had access to them, they wouldnt be nearly as sought after.

Its the nature of the hunt & the thrill of the kill.

Last edited:
I hope they don't, don't enter a raffle for shoes if you aren't actually gonna pay for them.

Why waste people's time and a valuable spot for someone who actually has money and wants to cop?
That's the thing I have an issue with. If you win the shoe at all 3 places and pick up you're going to be penalized as a reseller. I have 0 problem picking them up, but don't penalize me for winning and doing what I'm supposed to do. 

Last edited:
basically if youre not a VIP/Plat VIP you have slim, slim chances of scoring. VIP gets a slight head start, ie chance at the shoe, and Plat VIP gets an extra 3 minutes on top of that. From the way it seems they will "select" from plat-VIP, then VIP, then non-VIP. The problem is most of us and by proxy the "resellers" are plat VIP, so when it comes down to it there's probably no advantage and its more of a gimmick. 

This bores me.

I'm done buying shoes after black/metallic 5's anyway

I watched the video a couple times now and, unless I'm completely mistaken, it says once the countdown ends you will see the results. I guess we'll have a better understanding once people start using it next week.

Im at vip ,but still gotta spend $300 to get Platinum with ftl.
Like I stated in another thread, the ftl manager for forever around my way is a d![emoji]169[/emoji].

However,
Fnl and champs I got 10s of thousands spent with them.

Think Ive only bought retros off of fta 2-3 times , out of the entire 16 yrs Ive been collecting.

Last edited:
The fun starts monday at 10am according to launch locator, so i shall see then whats good or bad about this

I'm Platinum VIP for FL and Gold Star for FA. I'm pretty sure I'm Platinum VIP for Champs but the problem is that I have two accounts link to same phone number. Hard to tell which account the employees choose when I cop from them. FA, FL, and FNL have been my go to spots the last couple of months. Hopefully this gives me an advantage.

Last edited:
Per footlockers official launch head start info

VIP Launch Head Start Eligibility: For select launch shoe releases, determined at the sole discretion of Foot Locker, VIP members will be given the benefit of a Head Start to reserve one pair of launch shoes. A Head Start is defined as a chance to register for a launch shoe prior to the designated official start time for the launch.VIP members will be given access to reserve the launch shoe 3 minutes in advance of the designated start time for the launch.

And 5 minutes for platinum vip's

So what i get from this is you get to reserve you size couple minutes before the general public can.
That's cool, I'm platinum VIP with Footlocker and Champs

I like they made loyalty part of it.
I'm Platinum VIP at Foot Locker but do you have to spend $300 every year to maintain status or just once?

This is going to fail. Hopefully it fails in Tampa so they can rethink their plan for the Holidays.
I'm Platinum VIP for FL and Gold Star for FA. I'm pretty sure I'm Platinum VIP for Champs but the problem is that I have two accounts link to same phone number. Hard to tell which account the employees choose when I cop from them. FA, FL, and FNL have been my go to spots the last couple of months. Hopefully this gives me an advantage.
Hold up, but i thought you wanted it to fail.. Now you want an advantage.....imagine that
mean.gif

Every year from the day you signed up. After that year is up, you gotta spend another $300 to get it back.
Ok, so I just obtained Platinum VIP status February 2016 so if I don't purchase $300 worth of product from Foot Locker by February 2017 I lose it or do I lose it when it turns 2017 in January?

Ok, so I just obtained Platinum VIP status February 2016 so if I don't purchase $300 worth of product from Foot Locker by February 2017 I lose it or do I lose it when it turns 2017 in January?
It goes by the date you signed up for VIP.
You register for VIP May 2015. You get Platinum June 2015, you are Platinum until May 2016. You don't get VIP by May 2017, it starts over.

Last edited:
It goes by the date you signed up for VIP.
You register for VIP May 2015. You get Platinum June 2015, you are Platinum until May 2016. You don't get VIP by May 2017, it starts over.
Signed up for VIP in July 2015. Received Platinum in February 2016. So Platinum ends July 2016?

You'll hit Platinum again just by buying 2 releases.
Hopefully, footlocker.com has been giving me trouble lately. It always manages to cart two pairs instead of one. It has happened to me on two releases. eastbay.com maybe my new go to website because it doesn't do that.

Hmm, I know which 3 Foot Lockers and Champs in my area get the most pairs. Only issue is, that's where everybody goes whereas the not so popular ones don't get as much. What to do, what to do.....

This thread has more screen names I recognize than any combined 2 this year.

Niketalk has to be the only forums on the internet that I could frequent for 10 years, and still have 90% of the people I see posting be complete strangers to me.....with double and triple my post count.

Whatever's going on outside the JB forum must be poppin'. I really wouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom