Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's ******* about time, footlocker, footaction and champs reservations are finally working in the ny area. I really do hope this levels the playing field. Good luck to all.

What's going to happen if shoes don't sell out on Saturday
Can anyone buy what's left for example after 6 pm as an example at a cult off time

I see the advantages to this app
But does every release need the use of an app

Like the black/white 3's lol

Last edited:
These apps still won't stop the backdooring. These employees are pissed about the apps. Just this weekend for the SBB 2.0, someone I know was heading out to pick up their pair and the app showed that they were already purchased. Come to find out, one of the employees had their friend pick them up using the name and size, because the employees weren't checking the actual app for the reservation. The manager still let him pickup another pair for the same size.

It's best to be there when store opens rather than later in the day.

That's a shame

What's going to happen if shoes don't sell out on Saturday
Can anyone buy what's left for example after 6 pm as an example at a cult off time

If see the advantages to this app
But does every release need the use of an app

Like the black/white 3's lol

You have til 6pm to pick up the shoes. After that I'm sure anyone can buy what's left. Someone correct me if wrong.

don't really like the app as it currently runs

it's based off "loyalty" but how would you spend money with the company when shoes were being backdoored just weeks ago?

most people only won raffles for less desirable shoes

plus I just never sign up for memberships

they were worthless til now

don't really like the app as it currently runs

it's based off "loyalty" but how would you spend money with the company when shoes were being backdoored just weeks ago?

most people only won raffles for less desirable shoes

plus I just never sign up for memberships

they were worthless til now
The memberships were good for the coupons and what not. You can go sign up online now and just get some everyday stuff to hit the $300 needed for platinum.

The memberships were good for the coupons and what not. You can go sign up online now and just get some everyday stuff to hit the $300 needed for platinum.

that's what I'm saying

the coupons were excluded for anything worthwhile

anything else I buy elsewhere

I had the footaction membership back in the day when it meant something and they sent you cool things like release posters and sneak peeks

Last edited:
I still don't understand the head start feature. It makes more sense if you were purchasing the shoes online but not for a raffle (draw) through the app.

Talk to a manager and said the dm said footlocker cooperate is happy with the raffle system so far.

Imo there's goods and bads but there's still is flaws and ways around it but it's still new.

We'll see how this thing goes when it goes into full effect in every city.

Last edited:
More information (I apologize if it's already posted):

VIP Launch Head Start Eligibility:

For select launch shoe releases,determined at the sole discretion of Foot Locker, VIP members will be given the benefit of a Head Start to reserve one pair of launch shoes. A Head Start is defined as a chance to register for a launch shoe prior to the designated official start time for the launch. VIP members will be given access to reserve the launch shoe 3 minutes in advance of the designated start time for the launch. 

Platinum VIP Launch Head Start Eligibility:

For select launch shoe releases, determined at the sole discretion of Foot Locker, Platinum VIP members will be given the benefit of a Head Start to reserve one pair of launch shoes. A Head Start is defined as a chance to register for a launch shoe prior to the designated official start time for the launch. Platinum VIP members will be given an additional 2 minutes in advance to reserve (total of 5-minute Head Start for Platinum VIPs). 

Just curious how much of an allotment of the inventory they are giving to those with the benefit of head start vs those that don't. Just seems like more of a loophole to me. If you're gonna have a true raffle system, eliminate head start.

Just curious how much of an allotment of the inventory they are giving to those with the benefit of head start vs those that don't. Just seems like more of a loophole to me. If you're gonna have a true raffle system, eliminate head start.
I believe it's all the stock. And no, this isn't a loophole. It's stated as how the raffle works, not sure why you would consider it a loophole. They want to reward customers that shop at their stores. Giving everyone a fair chance will just lead to people creating fake accounts, which is what we see with nike's draw system. Although I think FTL has some stuff to work, I do think it's a step in the right direction.

You can only pick up one from the store you won at if you won at other stores I believe you can purchase them too. One idea for the app could be once you pick up from one store you can't access the other stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom