Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finna throw a lotta questions at you lol... I know it's different in every store, but what are the policies for raffles, in general? I know that you enter a raffle, for a ticket, and with that ticket you can buy the shoes on RD... But what time will stores be open to your ticket before they give the ticket to someone else? Also, I have 2 Foot Lockers and 2 Finish Lines where I live, and 3 people to do the raffle, for the BLACK INFRARED 6's... I heard they are general releases, so hopefully plentiful. But what are the general rules for raffles at Foot Locker and Finish Line?

Thanks

Also, does FL do raffles for all retro releases or only the QS/limited quantity releases? I would think that the Black Infrareds would have a wide release.

Lol at by 2017 nobody will be able to purchase a retro again from a big box store . . . Bruh 3/4th of retros sit today. Unless JB planning on dropping only OG color ways and early retro+ colors everything else will sit.

App would've had more relevance in '12-'14

This has been talked about for years and tons of rumors on how they will do something like this . The thing they will find is tons of pairs will go unclaimed at 6:00 and people will do a FCFS then and it will be just as dangerous if not more than just having an initial FCFS or traditional raffle . Footlocker is not Nike where they send unclaimed pairs back to corporate . People can just make new accounts like with the Nike Reservation system which we have not seen much of for in store pickups recently . Even the Flu Game 12's are FCFS .

Interesting. I don't do in-store because I don't have time for the raffles, but I wouldn't mind this process really. I only need one pair.

Bert. Bert.
Basically u wont be able to come up on multiple pairs at one location . 3 pair will be the most you can copp, being youll only be able to get one pair from each ftl, fta, and/or champs( If u win the raffle that is).

2,3,4 ect.. Computer/phone ,2,3,4,ect ..identies will up your chances to obtain above 3 , but youll still have to hit a raffle. If u do hit raffles at all 3(ftl champs fta) & and you actually pick up all 3 under the same name/alias, youre then flagged , and will not likely be selected to win when entering future raffles at ftl fta champs.

At least thats what I got out of it.

Last edited:
Well I never get picked for raffles so it doesn't even matter to me. Plus only shoe I care or will enter raffles for will be the bred 1 and it's gonna be the regular way which will be rigged

This has been talked about for years and tons of rumors on how they will do something like this . The thing they will find is tons of pairs will go unclaimed at 6:00 and people will do a FCFS then and it will be just as dangerous if not more than just having an initial FCFS or traditional raffle . Footlocker is not Nike where they send unclaimed pairs back to corporate . People can just make new accounts like with the Nike Reservation system which we have not seen much of for in store pickups recently . Even the Flu Game 12's are FCFS .
It will help eliminate ppl who flake on picking up pairs. Now they can't use the excuse that they won at a diff store and picked up from there, cuz they can only win at 1 store. And it says that ppl who don't pickup their pairs are less likely to win again so it eliminates that. Also there might be a diff release method if there are pairs leftover at 6, like they did with the 11s last year, they re raffled em off since corporate made em do it.

The whole new accts thing will catch up to them if they try it. Using same last names, addresses, cc info, etc is easy to catch. 

And where u at that Flu games is fcfs? Cuz almost everywhere its raffle

Sooo.. i read it and i get you just try the reserve on each app with a possible win on all 3 companies. It then asks you to confirm before it reveals the location from 3 possible stores that you selected to pick up from when you entered the reservation launch? And im good with just buying up to 2 pairs. Before I am flagged. And if i get 1 the other companies put me at a lower chance of winning for a future release?

Edit will watch the vid

Last edited:
Im in the Tampa area im ready to see how this will play out, im surprised they are rolling this out in my area...

So if you are loyal to the FTL fam you have a better chance at winning ? Well me and a lot of others should be eating well, now i see why they keep track of how much we spend.. The head start  basically lets you skip others because you are a VIP, who spends ungodly amounts.. PERFECT
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It will help eliminate ppl who flake on picking up pairs. Now they can't use the excuse that they won at a diff store and picked up from there, cuz they can only win at 1 store. And it says that ppl who don't pickup their pairs are less likely to win again so it eliminates that. Also there might be a diff release method if there are pairs leftover at 6, like they did with the 11s last year, they re raffled em off since corporate made em do it.

The whole new accts thing will catch up to them if they try it. Using same last names, addresses, cc info, etc is easy to catch. 

And where u at that Flu games is fcfs? Cuz almost everywhere its raffle

Niketown Flu game 12's are FCFS

Im in the Tampa area im ready to see how this will play out, im surprised they are rolling this out in my area...

So if you are loyal to the FTL fam you have a better chance at winning ? Well me and a lot of others should be eating well, now i see why they keep track of how much we spend.. The head start  basically lets you skip others because you are a VIP, who spends ungodly amounts.. PERFECT
laugh.gif
All the resellers are prob the VIP who spend ungodly amounts lol so it makes no sense

Confused as to what a head start actually does? Also does this take into account people might be traveling and want to reserve in the area they will be for the release?

Makes 0 sense to me that they're going to penalize you for not picking up if you win and also if you enter FA, FTL, and Champs and win all 3 and pick up they penalize you as a reseller. Doesn't seem fair at all. Clearly I want the shoe if I entered, and I have always felt an obligation to either decline upon the phone call if I wasn't going to pick up, or actually grab all the shoes won so that the stores/relationships I made weren't penalized. I hope they refine that policy a crap ton before the holiday season and them rolling this thing out nationwide. 

The only thing I think they *should* do is let you select two sizes...obviously sizes close to each other (not a size 8 and 11.5)...but some shoes fit .5 big/small so you can go based on each release what size you need

Seems like a tedious task for them but w.e.

Or maybe they should let us select within 1 size depending on shoe (if I'm a size 11 tts, I should be able to select 10.5, 11, or 11.5 accordingly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom