Footage By Thecoolshoeshine Consignment Shop - BREA, CA UPDATED!!

Hello everybody,

UPDATE: It looks like the shop will be opening on 11/4. No major "grand opening", but feel freeto come in and check out the goods or drop off some stuff if you'd like.

www.coolshoeshine.comhas been updated w/ info regarding consignment options and fee structure. You can also follow us on twitter under user name COOLSHOESHINE

THANKS AGAIN!

For the last six years or so I've been selling TONS of rare sneakers and offering consignment services on eBay under user id: Thecoolshoeshine

http://shop.ebay.com/thecoolshoeshine/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1

And FINALLY, I will be opening a consignment retail store in the city of Brea. I will be offering IN-STORE consignment as well as EBAY consignment at anUNBEATABLE RATE. Tentative opening date is November 1st, but is subject to change. More details to follow and additional information will be availablethrough my blog which should be completed in about ten days.

Please spread the word and thanks for the support!

Footage By Thecoolshoeshine
572 South Brea Blvd.
Brea, CA 92821

rainier@coolshoeshine.com
get_thecoolshoeshine@yahoo.com

No, I'm not thecool"sun"shine....but I go by a SIMILAR eBay name: thecool"shoe"shine
laugh.gif

www.coolshoeshine.com will be updated w/ fee information VERY SOON...

But real quickly...store consigned items will be at a 10% rate and eBay auction items will be 15% + listing fee. Keep in mind however that of the 15% eBayconsignment fee, about 9% of that goes towards eBay/Pay Pal fees so I only actually receive about 6% on eBay consigned items

this guy is 1000% legit
i pick up checks here and there..

oh check out sneaka-holik auctions also, he's legit too!

lol

Im interested in selling a couple of kicks, will you be doing clothing too?
Yes, I will be consigning clothing as well, but most apparel will be consigned on eBay only.

Ah. I live right next to brea by CSUF. I'll definitely be stopping by just to chat and check out the inventory. Paying rent and other stuff on $1100/mopaychecks won't allow me to purchase sneakers as much anymore.

Ahh..Fullerton. VERY CLOSE by. Yeah come by to check it out. By end of October, I will be there daily working on things. We'll also be carrying a lot of$60-$70 air maxes, dunks, jordans to accomodate to ALL BUDGETS! Also tinkering w/ the idea of allowing trade offers. Thanks.

will you also be accepting designer brand apparel too (i.e. rock and republic/ed hardy/affliction (the black premium line) ) ? i have a bunch of their oldstuff and if you can move these for me, i can definitely swoop up on some of the fall/winter 2010 line. them jawns is hot.

Hahaha...Illdreezy...you craaaazy! Sorry I didn't attend the Blends x Converse release party....But I AM wearing my "Blends x The Crosby Charity ForManila" T-Shirt as we speak! Contact Illdreezy if you want to support a good cause!!

Back
Top Bottom