Football Kits 2010

^ Werder Bremen?
looks a lot like Slovenia's WC jersey...not bad at all actually...

My initial reaction as well
laugh.gif

Looks like Adidas will be producing some flashy kits this coming year in contrast to the monotonous ones they've been producing the last few years.

I like the PSV home, Atletico away, PSG home.

The Chelsea 3rd, Lyon away and Liverpool away are ugly as #**#
sick.gif

Shakhtar-Donetsk-10-11-nike-away-kit.jpg

Shaktar Donestk

juventus_kits_nike_1011_7.jpg

Blurred lines just like Inter
sick.gif

sporting-portugal-10-11-puma-kits-1.jpg

Sporting Lisbon

benfica-10-11-adidas-away-shirt-2.jpg

Benfica away

wolfsburg_ha_adidas_1011_1.jpg

Wolfsburg

arsenal-10-11-nike-home-kit-1.jpg

arsenal-10-11-away-nike-kit-leaked.jpg

No trophies
frown.gif

valencia-1011-kappa-kits.jpg

No more Villa and Silva

marseille-10-11-away-adidas-kit.jpg

Adidas murking OM's shirt
sick.gif

spurs-home-puma-10-11-leaked-2.jpg

Spurs

Man-City-Umbro-Home-shirt-201-2011-Leaked.jpg

Citeh

trabzonspor-10-11-nike-kits-1.jpg

Trabzonspor (Turkey)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

^ Werder Bremen?
looks a lot like Slovenia's WC jersey...not bad at all actually...

- EPL champs and that's the best 3rd kit they could come up with?
laugh.gif

- Bordeaux's 3rd looks dope...is that purple?

That's a keeper shirt man
laugh.gif
I've seen chelsea 3rd kit

Arsenal at having no trophies
laugh.gif

Still love them and the Tottenham jersey
pimp.gif
, was it Home?

Those new manU jerseys look horrible.. I'm just happy I can cop the ones from last year for cheaper now
pimp.gif

Got a red portugal ronaldo the other day

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

marseille-10-11-away-adidas-kit.jpg

Adidas murking OM's shirt
sick.gif
adidas murking with all the league champs' kits i think...first it was Chelsea's third and now we have this:

i love adidas,but damn...what were they thinking?
i thought it couldn't get any worse than their "argyle" kits from the 08/09 season:

Damn I'm liking both those Arsenal kits. Def gotta get one when I have the funds.

Manchester United's marketing machine dropped a clanger by allowing the reserve team to wear the new kit two days ahead of its scheduled release.
The club have been attempting to keep the new strip under wraps - despite a number of internet leaks picturing both the new home and away kits.
Originally,the club had planned the launch to come just ahead of their North America tour this month.

United face Celtic in Toronto on Thursday,followed by clashes with Philadelphia Union,Kansas City Wizards and the MLS All Stars,before taking on Chivas in Mexico.
But the hardy fans who turned out to watch the reserve side take on Curzon Ashton in a friendly on Tuesday night were treated to an early glimpse of the new jerseys.
With reserve boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looking on,the Red’s strolled to a 4-0 victory over Curzon who ply their trade in Northern Premier League Division One.
But it was the appearance of players in the new kit which raised eyebrows - particularly as the club went to such lengths to keep it out of the public domain.

The new kit is a plain red number with a white fly-away collar,much like the kit worn by Bryan Robson and co in the early 1980s and features the logo of new sponsor Aon.
United agreed a four-year deal with Aon Corp,the American financial company, thought to be worth £80million back in 2009. 

Can't post pics but has anyone seen the as roma 10/11 kit I must say I like them all even the 3 rd one even thought its seen as atrocious.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Damn that Man Utd jersey sucks.
they're missing the little details...it's too damn plain...
even the Nike national team kits(with the exception of Korea) at this year's WC seems generic and uninspired...
sick.gif

at least this time the sponsor looked a lot better - i disliked seeing those rectangular outlines on the AIG the last time...
and it's cool that they're bringing the collar back...word to Cantona...

Anyone know any websites that sells jerseys with players names on the back couple sites I've seen only sell plain replicas ( roma jersey.... I need a totti one ASAP)

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Anyone know any websites that sells jerseys with players names on the back couple sites I've seen only sell plain replicas ( roma jersey.... I need a totti one ASAP)

soccer.com

almost every site sells them, you just gotta click on personalize.

But isn't personalized you making it like don't they have original ones already with the players name and number I mean other then mabey saving a couple dollars what's the difference?

What the HELL is Nike doing??? Anyone? I love collars on football kits but these Nike collars are half #%$ and these blurred lines? what are they about?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

But isn't personalized you making it like don't they have original ones already with the players name and number I mean other then mabey saving a couple dollars what's the difference?
You wont find soccer kits with players names in any official store, for example Niketown or Adidas Store. This isn't like NBA jerseys where you can find players jerseys at your local Champs store. You have to find a store/online site that personalizes the jerseys with the player/badges you want on the jersey

theonionbag.com also has a ton of stuff too, and their based in the US

I heart Nicky sports for having the ES ones available with Players names
laugh.gif
. Don't think anyone else out there does it for our NT with player names.

Back
Top Bottom