brazil-world-cup-2010-nike-shirt-leaked.jpg

Algeria

algeria-10-12-puma-football-shirts.jpg

germany-world-cup-2010-adidas-kit-2.jpg

Japan-world-cup-2010-adidas-away-kit-2.jpg

Japan-world-cup-2010-adidas-away-kit.jpg

England Away

england-2010-12-away-umbro-kit-3.jpg

Mexico uniform is pretty cool. It's unfortunate that a design like that would go to waste on such a lackluster
team though.

Germany's is real fitting. Nice, bold design.

Man, this WC is gonna have some really nice eye-opening jerseys. Like the 94 one, but those were nice in a flashy way, these are nice looking in a clean way.

I would think they would have showcased more of the long sleeve designs with the colder temps in S.Africa during the Cup.

I'll be buying the France Kit. Portugal is nice too, I'll probably get CR on it when its on sale.

SOme of these are looking awesome. I know this has been asked a million times, but what sites do you guys get yours from??

Adidas has some of the most plain and uninspired shirts I've ever seen in my life.

Exhibit A (Nigeria):

nigeria-10-12-adidas-home-shirt.jpg

What's with the gay shoulder pads on the France away jerseys?
france-world-cup-2010-away-nike-kit-leaked-2.jpg

Nike did a really good job. I thought Adidas kitslooked better in 06 but Nike kits are definitely hotter this timearound. Slovenia, Aussie, U.S., Brazil, Portugal jerseys look nice.

Puma did a good job with the home Italy jersey...the away one is crap. I think some of you guys will like what Puma did with the African jerseys as well.

Les Elephants...

601413.RE23.JPG

prd_maxzoom_kb-60884.jpg

The Black Stars (away)...

prd_maxzoom_kb-60883.jpg

The Indomitable Lions
prd_maxzoom_kb-60872.jpg

prd_maxzoom_kb-60882.jpg

I cant wait to cop some of these shirts on clearance. I think I'll end up coping this Australia shirt when it goes down to $29.99
pimp.gif

prd_maxzoom_kb-65905.jpg

Im prolly going to cop an Altidore here pretty soon.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Word, I'm gonna need an Altidore in an L

Nigeria's jersey is
smh.gif
there's no way I'm getting that for retail.
Nigeria refused to sport that kit, and are looking for a better design.  They've had that same design for Ages now lol. 
Ivory Coast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Nigeria's jersey is
smh.gif
Nigeria refused to sport that kit, and are looking for a better design.  They've had that same design for Ages now lol. 
Ivory Coast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The NFF 'rejected' the kits but then ended up sporting them at the ACN...

96176132.jpg

These dudes at Adidas are pathetic. Argentina away kit? Get a generic blue Adidas shirt and throw on the AFA patch. Nigeria kit? Get a generic green Adidas shirt and throw on the NFF patch.

Nigeria announced Lagerback as their coach today, BTW. How you gonna hire a new coach 3-months prior to the WC and with no upcoming friendlies? Only in Africa
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i really wanna see some club kits coming out this year, anyone know then they release pics of them?  please no collard jerseys this year
sick.gif

get your Singapore hookups ready 'cos a total of 31 national team jerseys will be sold at a recently-opened football store along Orchard Road...
replica kits cost SGD$99...there's also the authentic player's version(for adidas kits) with the Powerweb technology for SGD$199...

Italy's Puma-sponsored authentic home kits come in a metal case the shape of a jersey...SGD$159...
most teams have the option of printing selected players' names and numbers on the jerseys but for Italy you may also add the last WC winners' badge in front...

anyway,for additional info...Chile will be sponsored by Brooks and Honduras will be sporting Joma kits...
the store is also expecting shipments for Nike and African national team kits by April i heard...

oh and if you're wondering which national team jersey that will not be available,it's North Korea(sponsored by Erke)...

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

When does the USA N98 jacket drop?

I heard everything drops on 3/3 except for the home jersey.
Just read that... I saw the Brazil one for pre-order but no sign of the others 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Nigeria's jersey is
smh.gif
Ivory Coast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The NFF 'rejected' the kits but then ended up sporting them at the ACN...

96176132.jpg

These dudes at Adidas are pathetic. Argentina away kit? Get a generic blue Adidas shirt and throw on the AFA patch. Nigeria kit? Get a generic green Adidas shirt and throw on the NFF patch.

Nigeria announced Lagerback as their coach today, BTW. How you gonna hire a new coach 3-months prior to the WC and with no upcoming friendlies? Only in Africa
laugh.gif
smh.gif
That Manager should of been sacked long ago.  His final straw was the African Cup of Nations with his Horrible lineup and formation.  Putting Martins up in front with Yakubu on bench. Then taking Odemwingie out for Kubs, was just dumb decision making.  I knew he couldn't last beyond that lol.
I know Nigeria is feeling the hurt b/c the other African Teams have Nice looking kits.  Nigeria gets the same bland green joints.   Argentina also.  
sick.gif
eyes.gif
@Adidas

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I was in the adidas store today and the Argentina away shirt was surprisingly nice in person. It actually has contrast stripes down the shirt that you can't see in the picture. I'd say it was my second favorite of the bunch after the France home jersey, which is just sick. 
I still don't understand why they make the sleeves on these jerseys so long. The size Medium barely hit my waist, but the sleeves were at my elbows. 

And I'm HUGELY DISAPPOINTED in the Italy shirts, both of them. The home has way too much going on and the away is just a re-hash of what they've been doing. I was super excited when Puma announced they'd be doing the Italy shirts, but it's been a huge disappointment so far IMO. I don't think they've put out one shirt that could be worn casually. They're all either really weird materials or really odd fitting. 

Back
Top Bottom