pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why is Adidas forcing this striping pattern down our throats

original.aspx

the current Whitecaps kit are so good already

Now why does the dark blue navy one have some weird pattern in the background.  and whats up with the striping with the Whites.  at least go with the pin striping from the Orlando Magic jerseys.  you can't just make it horizontal, it looks really bad

any chance of me finding a long sleeve Barca Ronaldinho # 10 on the internet? no luck so far.

any word on what that black/blue Chelsea third actually is/might be? i read its more likely their keeper kit which sucks cause i REALLY wanted it in drogba or lampard
frown.gif

Where do you guys order your kits from? I'm trying to get my hands on an Atletico Madrid with Forlan on the back.

anybody ever use uksoccershop.com? Legit?

don't do it. poor business ethics, non existent customer service, and reports of fake printing (and shirts.) Never ordered there, and from what I've read from numerous sources, never will.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Where do you guys order your kits from? I'm trying to get my hands on an Atletico Madrid with Forlan on the back.
Ebay. Make sure it's legit.

I need to get me a Chicharito kit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

United away kits...
mufc-69904.jpg
mufc-69905.jpg

Looks a bit like a training top, but I think its ok... 

does adidas put the freakin 3 stripes on the shoulders of all their jerseys?
it's just not creative and boring to see.

the logo on the chest is good enough.

I ordered my Barca and Inter home 2 weeks ago and I'm getting impatient.

I'm considering the Man U away but I can't stand Man U fans in general and would not like to be mistaken for one. I just like the jersey.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm considering the Man U away but I can't stand Man U fans in general and would not like to be mistaken for one. I just like the jersey.
if you like the jersey,then just get it man...don't let that thought stop you...
besides,there's absolutely nothing wrong in being a Utd fan...
happy.gif

personally for me,as long as they're not Utd's league rivals then i'm cool with buying them...
i've had Ajax,Inter,Marseille,RC Lens to name a few and i'm seriously thinking of getting Milan's home kit for next season...

and check out my new pickups...some Brazilian league teams from last season:

BUMP

how do adidas kits fit? i wear a medium in shirts and polos, and i was wondering if the clima cool kits are snug? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom