FOOTBALL PLAYERS WHAT YOU RUN IN THE 40 YARD DASH?

idk what the hell i would run now
laugh.gif
.....i ran some pretty good times in HS though

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

idk what the hell i would run now
laugh.gif
.....i ran some pretty good times in HS though

Word
laugh.gif
...4.5 in HS, hand timed FTW (I was a slot receiver/punt & kick returner).

4.6 in h.s. I played RB/fb. And everything else. I need to get my speed back up.

at the stanford nike combine i ran a 4.58 laser timed in HS. this was good enough to get me 1-AA and d3 looks. might be because i was white and played DB, orit might be because I just wasn't fast enough to play d1 db.

Originally Posted by swizzc

at the stanford nike combine i ran a 4.58 laser timed in HS. this was good enough to get me 1-AA and d3 looks. might be because i was white and played DB, or it might be because I just wasn't fast enough to play d1 db.
What were your other measurements and how did you do in one on ones?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by swizzc

at the stanford nike combine i ran a 4.58 laser timed in HS. this was good enough to get me 1-AA and d3 looks. might be because i was white and played DB, or it might be because I just wasn't fast enough to play d1 db.
What were your other measurements and how did you do in one on ones?
I dont 100% remember the other times but i know my vert was either 30 or 31 and my shuttle was in the high 4.2's. Bench i believe was 185repped 11 times but it could have been 10 or 12 I honestly don't remember. 1 on 1's I did decently, but IMO it's a pretty unrealistic drill forsafties. Very rarely did I man up on a WR in college (played d3 ball), we ran a ton of zone, and when we did play man we usually had the 2 safties over thetop splitting the field unless we were sending crazy heat. Also I was only 190 in HS so I was relatively light for a d1 college saftey.

my best time was a 4.68 after my sophomore year in HS as a tight end. then i tore my patellar tendon in november of my junior year right before the basketballseason and that was a wrap on HS sports for me.

Originally Posted by mt3130

my best time was a 4.68 after my sophomore year in HS as a tight end. then the next season i tore my patellar tendon in november of my junior year and that was a wrap on HS sports for me.

Damn man that sucks, that's not bad for a soph tight end. Patella injuries are no good.

4.53...thinking about getting back in shape and doing a workout for kean university
i'm getting tired of paying for school
laugh.gif
too talented for this

Low 4.4 was like 5years ago I was 20...haven't ran it since my torn ACL...but it seems as if I was a little faster last summer...this year I have a soreankle(think its fractured) and my knee has been giving me some problems...

Oh yeah I play cornerback

Back
Top Bottom