FOOTLOCKER AIR JORDAN IV BRED RELEASE DETAIL

Discussion in 'Jordan Brand' started by d1amond, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d1amond

d1amond

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...ite-and-jordan-retro-iv-bred-release-details/

"Due to the heightened excitement for the upcoming release of the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” (release date: 11/21/12) and Jordan Retro IV “Bred” (release date: 11/23/12), Foot Locker stores will follow specific procedures on how to purchase these two styles.

In partnership with mall management, participating stores will be implementing ticket procedures* beginning on Sunday, November 18th.

To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and that store’s specific procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here.

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedures outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may results in a change to the stated store procedure."

Thats the official word from Footlocker. Sorry if this is a late post

2. kadeemf23

kadeemf23

This was posted in the bred 4s thread lol.

3. magic1978

magic1978

Probably deserves it's own thread

I got the same thing from Footaction.

It's a stupid rule, people will just line up tonight or tomorrow morning. What's the difference? Not that many people may know about it THIS time, but believe me by the time the XI's release it will be common knowledge.

First come first server just causes people to attempt to get their first, and that causes a line.

4. just nikes

just nikes

My mall is still doing the same old 8 am release, no ticket system...

5. pyboy28

pyboy28

what would be the time of picking up the tickets twm? i presume when the store opens right at 10?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  6. martymcfresh

martymcfresh

Lock this up! This why its soo many dumb long lines!!! We all know NT is full of lurkers now...

7. assembler

assembler

Thanks for the heads up. At least now everyone has an idea of where FootLocker and other stores are heading with release planning. Without having this knowledge, people would be completely lost. 

8. outlaw8413

outlaw8413

My connect promised to hold me down but I think I'm gonna try and get a ticket anyway. That way if they're as nice as I expect I'll just double up like I regretted not doing for the 3s last year. BTW, if the 3s were last year and the 4s this one, does that mean we'll get another blk/met 5 drop next year? That's really soon but I love that shoe so I don't even care

9. magic1978

magic1978

Calm down, it's all over Footlocker, they tell you if you call or go to the store and ask and Footaction is sending out e-mails with the policy. The world is a lot bigger than NT. They're dozens of blogs, message boards and websites.

10. seventhletter

seventhletter

I was outside of Foot Locker this morning and they were expecting to give out tickets at 5 pm for the bred IV's, but they supposedly decided not to do it anymore.

11. hellaflush

hellaflush

Whaa? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.