Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

picked up the christmas kd3's and the bred lebron 8 ps. i also got 5 elite socks lol. not too bad imo, but wish there was more choices. would've gotten the 11 lows if they were included or the iguana hyperfuses dropped already, but oh well.

Originally Posted by T11Time

I didnt know you could put items on layaway and get the 50% off still.....

Damn, if i knew it was like that.  So since the EA has passed, are we estimating that the next EA is sometime around October?

Got a chance to cop those new "ripstop" penny's and 2010 Air Max Hyperdunks on the 50. #winning

my boy got me some new basket ball shoes (lebron 8s cool grey) lol he had 50% off and i asked hi mto hook me up, i payed like 60 bucks xD

This was a very disappointing 50 a lot of my ppl transferred stores and I couldn't get to anyone in time...for those who sent me $ your stuff will be mailed tomorrow morning

50% wasnt that bad at all, grabbed shirts, shoes, and some nice kicks
pimp.gif

connects came thru.

YO! ^ Connects?
nerd.gif

My plug kept it coming. Camo Kobes, True Blues, 2010 & 2011's for the lady, kicks for the nieces and nephews, NSW parka, Jordan shorts & tees.

DF!!!

Worst one ever for me. I am basically an on call employee, my manager doesn't put me on the schedule except when it is busy and he knows he will need me, like holidays. I drove 3 hours to Baton Rouge, LA, because they have a couple nice malls, and a House of Hoops. After picking out a few things I wanted for myself and the kids for back to school, I went to ring up, and my card said "Associate number is invalid". I called my manager, and he said he didn't know what was wrong, I was still listed on the roster in the register. I called the help desk, and they couldn't do anything, they said call  Corporate Human Resources. I called, and they said that they couldn't do anything until Monday. They think it is because I haven't worked in almost 2 months. I said Employee Appreciation will be over by then, and I got the "We're really sorry, but there is nothing we can do" spiel. Trying to decide if I even wanna stay on now. May work a couple of days, get it fixed, and use my $500 limit in a day or two and quit

YO! ^ I watched the same thing happen to one of my homies. But looking at it from a corporate perspective, this is what they're trying to do. Essentially weed out employees they view as only working for a discount. Sucks for it to happen to you the way it did though. DF!!!

YEA THE 2010'S FOR MY GOD CHILDREN WAS A STEAL...SOME WERE DROPPED FOR $59.99 SO $30 IS A STEAL! AND $15 FROM SOME AM 90'S
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel
Yeah dude we have a couple of employees at my store who are in your position as far as when they work, and after a couple months (not sure the exact amount of days) of not working their employee number will be invalid when their card is swiped. 

Only thing I wasnt able to grab was a pair of AM 2011s, solid 50 for me

hey I am thinking about applying for a footlocker job. I know there's a $500.00 limit for EA. But is there a limit to using the regular 30% employee discount? Any footlocker employee respond is highly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

^Same thing (limit and dc)

Lemme elaborate....you get $500 a month to use dc wise meaning however much is dc'ed that goes towards the $500 limit so you buy some Foams on EA and this dc is half then you just took $100 form your limit and u have 400 left...get my drift?

Now if you go over that limit you can get terminated....cat activated the hood at out location and just let the block use his dc......we checked his card and he was already $27 into the limit for next month smh....safe to say this kid is jobless.....

Originally Posted by T11Time

^Same thing (limit and dc)

Lemme elaborate....you get $500 a month to use dc wise meaning however much is dc'ed that goes towards the $500 limit so you buy some Foams on EA and this dc is half then you just took $100 form your limit and u have 400 left...get my drift?

Now if you go over that limit you can get terminated....cat activated the hood at out location and just let the block use his dc......we checked his card and he was already $27 into the limit for next month smh....safe to say this kid is jobless.....

Dude made a killing on his way out! 
pimp.gif

LMAO i promise you cat was like "yo if u need something lmk i got you for the lo" dude told them the exclusions and everything pretty much word for word

.....sadly he didnt read what could happen if an emp went over the limit....RIP

I was @ like 489 and was about to buy some jordan shorts the day after the 50 because i forgot to swoop them up. Home girl at the register told me if I go over at all i lose my job.

Next 50 should be at the end of September i'm thinkin?

When will the next one be guys? My hookups are telling me before christmas(obviously because they dont want employees snatching the concords) but anyone have clear hunch?

It's going down between 12/1 - 12/4. I pray the LeBron 9, Kobe 6, Air Max 95m KD IV, and ZM Rookies are not excluded.

I'm with KingJay. Everyone at my store is speculating for next week, but we have no email to confirm yet.  We all thought it was going to be the pay week before Thanksgiving like last year.  Hoping there's not too big of an exclusion.

Now this company just ended all the discount sales from their real customers and SLOWLY left everything to their employees. If products didn't sell they could send back to NIKE, right? Don't know if they are really making more money by this but good job. =/

Back
Top Bottom