Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Got it

Attachments

• 1EC8FE73-F8DC-4340-8602-80688196BE65.jpeg
    1EC8FE73-F8DC-4340-8602-80688196BE65.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 290
I miss having those foot locker plugs back in the day. Was so much easier to pull a random employee to the side. Tell em you know the deal and you’ll make things worth it for them to hold you down.

I miss having those foot locker plugs back in the day. Was so much easier to pull a random employee to the side. Tell em you know the deal and you’ll make things worth it for them to hold you down.

Company done changed so much. Not everyone willing to risk it. I agree with you though, felt amazing when I’d offer money to an associate, he’d get my items, tell the ditzy cashier his number, and boom, all is well.

Yeah the old employee events before the black card came in to play was a zoo. People handing each other money left and right, not knowing what our spending limit was.

I remember coming into a shift the next day after the 50 and seeing employees fired because they spent 5k during the 50 :lol:

Yeah the old employee events before the black card came in to play was a zoo. People handing each other money left and right, not knowing what our spending limit was.

I remember coming into a shift the next day after the 50 and seeing employees fired because they spent 5k during the 50 :lol:

no lies told. :lol:

Remember when you could just show your pay stub and they would give your your employer discount?

a buddy of mines did that after he was fired and the manager that fired him just so happened to work at this particular location. He came out the stock room and boy was that a show. :lol:

Company done changed so much. Not everyone willing to risk it. I agree with you though, felt amazing when I’d offer money to an associate, he’d get my items, tell the ditzy cashier his number, and boom, all is well.

Good times. I don’t blame them either, especially with things being more restrictive now.

I miss those old days. I’d go in on 50% weekends. I know they got more strict in recent years. That plus me making more $$ now, I really don’t stress 50% weekends like I used to.

Between eBay and 20% off promo codes, I’m not really paying much more when you factor in tips and waiting for 50% weekends. Although if I end up getting cool with a FTL manager around my way, Id have no complaints about that either lol.

Back
Top Bottom