Footlocker/Champs/Footaction FRIENDS & FAMILY (F&F) 30% STIMULUS WEEK MAY 20th-26th

Just a quick question if you ARE a worker at footlocker or know someone can they hook up the 30% plus there other 20% off or does it not work like that ??
Any help sorry if a stupid question..

20? you mean use the 30% from the f&f on top of your employee discount?
nah doesn't work like that bro lol. you just get your basic 30% employee discount.

pimp.gif

how much would it be for a pair of pippens they cost 119.99 at my footlocker and a pair of penny 3"s which are still 155 after the 30 percent off?

Originally Posted by scf2009

how much would it be for a pair of pippens they cost 119.99 at my footlocker and a pair of penny 3"s which are still 155 after the 30 percent off?

$193 plus tax.

I wonder what type of financial situation Footlocker Inc. is in to be having a 25-30% off month after month? Things must not be that great if they feel itnecessary to move product this way.

Originally Posted by DEpast

$193 plus tax.
The man can turn on his computer, get on the internet and post a question on a message board, but isn't able to use the calculator feature onsaid computer.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

If they really want to stimulate their profits, they'd stop excluding all the good stuff. It seems like these days most of the good stuff sits around because people either wait for it to hit sales racks or show up at the outlets.

the truth.. or resellers buy it up then return when they can't sell

I got this coupon too, but it seems to me that it is only an internet coupon and not part of any Friends and Family promotion. Two seperate things.

Do we actually need a coupon to get the discount?
I only got one from FL but I am looking to get some Flight Clubs since my BB1 and BB2's are both worn out and Champs is the only store that has thecolorway I want.
Will they be able to give the discount without an actual coupon print out?

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

$193 plus tax.
The man can turn on his computer, get on the internet and post a question on a message board, but isn't able to use the calculator feature on said computer.
was gonna say essentially the same thing. can't even call it laziness because it requires more effort to make a postinstead of just using the calculator feature.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

$193 plus tax.
The man can turn on his computer, get on the internet and post a question on a message board, but isn't able to use the calculator feature on said computer.
was gonna say essentially the same thing. can't even call it laziness because it requires more effort to make a post instead of just using the calculator feature.
laugh.gif

Dude might not be able to add both shoes together and multiply by .30

Back
Top Bottom