Footlocker/Champs/Footaction FRIENDS & FAMILY (F&F) 30% STIMULUS WEEK MAY 20th-26th

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by RFX45

just went out to see if i could snag a pair of the black/carolina blue flight clubs, didn't have them. but i saw the white/black/red and white/patent leather blue bb2s for $85 at champs. the lady there was extremely helpful with getting my sz8.5. luckily, they had one more 8.5 in the white/blue pair (was the display shoe) so i asked if they were excluded even though i was sure they weren't just to make sure. they weren't of course but when i went to cashier a girl rang it up for me, $69.99. i was like timeout, the sticker price says $84.99 so it should be like $60 (i did the math on my cell when the nice lady went to find my size
laugh.gif
) cuz 85*0.7=59.5. but she couldn't honor the marked down price AND the 30% so she said, do you want to pay $85 or $70? i was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nah i won't take it then, thanks.

to sum it up if you didn't read my block of text, they didn't take the 30% of the marked down price of $84.99 for the bb2s. instead, they took the 30% of the retail price of 100.
btw, i ordered a marked down pair of bb2s with a f&f d/c before in the past so i was pretty disappointed they couldn't do it for me in-store.
tired.gif

Check out the Nike outlet, the white/blue BB2's were $40-$45 last time I checked. They also had plenty of 8.5's left, along with the white Laser Kobe 2k4's for $45-$50.

good heads up, appreciated. which nike outlet though? is it near nyc?

I went to the one in Primm Valley Outlets in Las Vegas.
You can get their number and call in an order to get it delivered if you want.
Good luck!

Originally Posted by mt3130

lebron clothing fits really big.

Originally Posted by cowboybibby

Originally Posted by mt3130

lebron clothing fits really big.

get a smaller size...
Alright, thanks guys. I guess I'll go in store first to see if they even have any Lebron sweatshirts to try on since the one I was looking atsays online only
eyes.gif

just went out to see if i could snag a pair of the black/carolina blue flight clubs, didn't have them. but i saw the white/black/red and white/patent leather blue bb2s for $85 at champs. the lady there was extremely helpful with getting my sz8.5. luckily, they had one more 8.5 in the white/blue pair (was the display shoe) so i asked if they were excluded even though i was sure they weren't just to make sure. they weren't of course but when i went to cashier a girl rang it up for me, $69.99. i was like timeout, the sticker price says $84.99 so it should be like $60 (i did the math on my cell when the nice lady went to find my size
laugh.gif
) cuz 85*0.7=59.5. but she couldn't honor the marked down price AND the 30% so she said, do you want to pay $85 or $70? i was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nah i won't take it then, thanks.

to sum it up if you didn't read my block of text, they didn't take the 30% of the marked down price of $84.99 for the bb2s. instead, they took the 30% of the retail price of 100.
btw, i ordered a marked down pair of bb2s with a f&f d/c before in the past so i was pretty disappointed they couldn't do it for me in-store.
tired.gif

Check out the Nike outlet, the white/blue BB2's were $40-$45 last time I checked. They also had plenty of 8.5's left, along with the white Laser Kobe 2k4's for $45-$50.

good heads up, appreciated. which nike outlet though? is it near nyc?

I went to the one in Primm Valley Outlets in Las Vegas.
You can get their number and call in an order to get it delivered if you want.
Good luck!

thanks!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hopefully the turf swingman remixes aren't excluded.....i been needed those.
Originally Posted by MJKING23

yea what i the word on the remixes? didnt some of the guys pick the up with the last f&f?
nope. i picked up both the wht/blk ones plus the jackie robinson ones lastnight at champs.

picked up a pair of griffeys pair of 95s cb 34s penny 3s pippens so im good for a minute

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Last minute I switched the CP3 II for the Lebron VI (South) {WHT-RED} I am happy
smokin.gif
Hydros run big... I wear a sz 10 and got a size 9.
Word, damn usually it is the other way around.

in the exlusion list it says that All Nike Kobe is excluded
does that include his apparel or just the 4s?

Originally Posted by scf2009

picked up a pair of griffeys pair of 95s cb 34s penny 3s pippens so im good for a minute
i thought all those besides the pennys and pippens were excluded?

usually are excluded but u gotta know how to talk to them to get it done or know someone who isnt gonna be working there much longer

Back
Top Bottom