Footlocker/Champs/Footaction FRIENDS & FAMILY (F&F) 30% STIMULUS WEEK MAY 20th-26th

Just got the coupons for F&F 30% off set for the 20th to the 26th, dubbed "Stimulus Week" a week long to utilize the 30% off.

Have fun...im sure links will show up soon.

For Footlocker:
Footlocker Stimulus Week
30% off May 20-26, 2009
Polos under $5 with this coupon
Internet Code: FF9YPCLK

For Champs:
Summer Kickoff 30% off Event
Bonus offer: Champs Sport brand shorts and polos buy 1 get 1 free
May 20-26, 2009
Internet Code: FF9Y6CP5

For FootAction:
Get into Action
30% off May 20-26, 2009
Polos under $5 with this coupon
Internet code: FF9YCP34

Update:
Here is a pic of the coupon for those questioning it, but why would anyone question it given they have been occurring every other week basically along with theEA occurring just as much as well.
7ec35fdfe784381419eaf0ee3f57538a4ca2f54.jpg

I was too lazy to take a pic of the footaction and champs one. but you get the point, plus i dont think you can just print a photo of the actual coupon canyou? if so, im sure the link for the coupon will be posted soon, ill update the thread when it does. If someone finds it first feel free to add it to thethread in a response.
smokin.gif

exclusions: EVERYTHING

laugh.gif
jp

hopefully some things aren't exclude. (griffs, orange 95s, kobes, barkleys, etc.)

"Stimulus week" huh?
laugh.gif

Have not been at work in a bit so i didn't hear about these coupons..kinda funny..

If they really want to stimulate their profits, they'd stop excluding all the good stuff. It seems like these days most of the good stuff sits aroundbecause people either wait for it to hit sales racks or show up at the outlets.

ima get a pair of ZL6 lows

i kno they arent excluded cuz i tried other coupons last time and it worked

i cud get those for 63+tax+shipping for kicks that cost 90

man that is cheap

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

If they really want to stimulate their profits, they'd stop excluding all the good stuff. It seems like these days most of the good stuff sits around because people either wait for it to hit sales racks or show up at the outlets.

EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom