FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

seems like AJ 2K10 is a go based on these exclusion list so far. 2010's here i come
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Maybe some Wht/Red 12 also

I know that champs has carried the Red Carpet and ASG lebrons, have any of them carried the Dunkmans?? If so is there a SKU # for them?

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

so I don't see Foamposites on page 1 (exclusion list).....

Foamposites ARE EXCLUDED. Someone cleared it up a page back.

I'm going by the exclusion list on page 1, thanks
tired.gif

haha if you guys actually spent the time to read through this thread the OP who posted the list actually fixed it and said he mistakenly left it out by accident because he was on the phone when he was typing.

the foams (both colors are not on the excluded list) my boy roomate works at hoh chicago and his dm just sent him the list, and the list won't be FINALIZED until tomorrow so lets just hold our beaths untill tomorrow. im glad because im returning my foams tomorrow morning.
happy.gif

i wanna see someone do either of the following this weekend so i can
laugh.gif
like i never
laugh.gif
before

1. go to a random footlocker and casually ask for a bunch of stuff and then when they go up to the register to pay and the employee rings them up go, "na homie i want that stuff with the 50" like everythings normal

2. or go to a random footlocker shouting, "i know you guys having a 50% this weekend!! whos gonna hook me up?? attention customers almost everything in the store is on sale for 50% off this weekend!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i wanna see someone do either of the following this weekend so i can
laugh.gif
like i never
laugh.gif
before

1. go to a random footlocker and casually ask for a bunch of stuff and then when they go up to the register to pay and the employee rings them up go, "na homie i want that stuff with the 50" like everythings normal

2. or go to a random footlocker shouting, "i know you guys having a 50% this weekend!! whos gonna hook me up?? attention customers almost everything in the store is on sale for 50% off this weekend!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at numero uno.... that would be great.

Originally Posted by IgotIT

the foams (both colors are not on the excluded list) my boy roomate works at hoh chicago and his dm just sent him the list, and the list won't be FINALIZED until tomorrow so lets just hold our beaths untill tomorrow. im glad because im returning my foams tomorrow morning.
happy.gif

that would be AWESOME

LOCKED.

THE NO BUYING/SELLING RULE WAS NOT A GREEN LIGHT TO GO AHEAD AND ASK FOR A HOOKUP.

MANY MEMBERS WILL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK FROM NIKETALK....SEE YOU IN A COUPLE WEEKS..

Back
Top Bottom