FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

Sooo ... Friday? Saturday? Both days? What's the word guys?
nerd.gif

Just had a question? Can you return a pair of shoes to a differnt footlocker location from where you bought them?

Sooooo does this mean that Foams are included because they are a GR
nerd.gif
I could use a second pair of Coppers and a pair of Eggs..

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Sooooo does this mean that Foams are included because they are a GR
nerd.gif
I could use a second pair of Coppers and a pair of Eggs..

Umm no, they're on the exclusion list.

i believe it was stated earlier that ALL FOAMS are excluded from the footlocker list...so its going to be a "negative ghost rider"

down in san diego and work at champs during the breaks. so no recent paystub. am i out of luck?
and cant u still do online orders as an employee via the 50% off or is that long gone?

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by beezylocks

its getting harder to find new connects with them cracking down and lowering limits

honestly this could be mines and my boys fault
laugh.gif

we both got fired a few months ago for hooking people up and stuff.
ever since then old co-workers and managers that we cool with have told us they tryna crack drown on employees hooking people up

Honestly, no.   It's bigger than the both of you guys bro.  It goes on at every FTL.  Especially the ones here in NYC, where the corporate office has their HQ within steps of two FTL's on the same block. 
we got caught right after there was a email sent out to for sure all FTLs in the bay area. probs all over.

Originally Posted by Steve212

its getting harder to find new connects with them cracking down and lowering limits

honestly this could be mines and my boys fault
laugh.gif

we both got fired a few months ago for hooking people up and stuff.
ever since then old co-workers and managers that we cool with have told us they tryna crack drown on employees hooking people up

Honestly, no.   It's bigger than the both of you guys bro.  It goes on at every FTL.  Especially the ones here in NYC, where the corporate office has their HQ within steps of two FTL's on the same block. 
we got caught right after there was a email sent out to for sure all FTLs in the bay area. probs all over.

Did you guys make it quite obvious that you were hooking them up? Like the money didn't come out of your pockets?

YO! Dudes talking about good ol' days? Y'all have no idea.
laugh.gif
Ol' Ant used to get in.
Originally Posted by RSomers6

Nice, looks like ill cop the cherry wht/red 12s for $75.

smh.gif

But damn, I didn't even think about 2010's. Might cop some peepholes.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sooo ... Friday? Saturday? Both days? What's the word guys?
nerd.gif

saturday only
Friday too...my boy told me this afternoon and a much smaller cap...i'll be at 34th tomorrow afternoon

how legit is the list???? i want the freshwaters but if this is true guna cop me my first pair of brons it looks like!

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

so I don't see Foamposites on page 1 (exclusion list).....

Foamposites ARE EXCLUDED. Someone cleared it up a page back.

I'm going by the exclusion list on page 1, thanks
tired.gif

i was too but I guess thats the wrong thing to do. 
eyes.gif

Is there a sku for the Dunkmans? Are they even at any footlockers? Would love to see if i can order them..but doubtful..

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

how legit is the list???? i want the freshwaters but if this is true guna cop me my first pair of brons it looks like!
excluded home boy... ill be coppn the 6s for that 50 =) ... happy that none of the retros are excluded.

OH and heres the offical champs exclusion list..

easy tone.
Air max 2009 - black mesh and white mesh or whatever hte other new color was.
air max 95 neon
all pacquiao appareal and footwear.
air jordan fusions all of them.
air jordan 2
multiple items on copping
griffeys

Back
Top Bottom