Footlocker Employee Appreciation Dec 16-17th!

I forgot if last years was during the middle of the week.. i always thought it was 1 week before xmas..

that would be cool but im too busy trying to save up my money for the 11/12 pack, cool grey spiz'ikes, bred 23s and green/purple spiz'ikes

Originally Posted by enrique23

that would be cool but im too busy trying to save up my money for the 11/12 pack, cool grey spiz'ikes, bred 23s and green/purple spiz'ikes

U BOUT TO SPEND SOME BREAD AINT YA

footlocker will exclude anything anyone wants anyhow....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

footlocker will exclude anything anyone wants anyhow....
frown.gif
I have a feeling they won't right now..i think this will b a 50% off where you can get ALMOST anythin and everythin..just wait for thelist..the company is hurtin overall so there gonna need a big weekend

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

goadomes,under armour,11/12 ,8/15 packs and black friday 23's

Are these official exclusions or just an obvious guess?
Don't forget to mention what store ...

Footlocker

only things that currently came out that would make us money.

in no way official till further notice.

normally around this time we get an "anything goes" save for a few items. my guess would be those.

Champs got some new Nike windbreakers (fleece-lined inside).
They fit a li'l on the small side, so I'm not too sure ... but the colorways are nice.

74025487_w.jpg

74025061_w.jpg

Thanks for the reply, Drew.

Soooooo, is it official or is there a lot of wishing??? I'm going to call my manager to see what's up
smile.gif

it would be big if they do do it but i might not do much if they do i think they would let a coulple things slide too tho

Exclusions?? I just called my manager and he didn't see anything in the e-mail. I think it is one because it is usually two weeks before Christmas.
smile.gif

who's got that holiday spirit? anyone wanna help a fellow DMV NTer out with a discount? lol

Back
Top Bottom