footlocker employee appreciation

yup, went into FL at fairview today and overheard an employee telling his friends

not for sure yet, but dmp packs are excluded, hyperizes, and air max 2009's. i think there are a few more jordans excluded as well but i think they'rejust the generic ones...

^
roll.gif
Can't imagine anyone remotely wanting those even with a discount
roll.gif

GOVOLTRONIC wrote:
^
roll.gif
Can't imagine anyone remotely wanting those even with a discount
roll.gif

What are you saying, I camped out for them.
laugh.gif
Naw, I amjust joking. Those Vs are definitely not on my list.

womens grecos, hyperize, 1 pack, 5 pack, 5s, flight 1 low, flight 45, air max 2009 are excluded

picked up some Shox for myself and the wife. also some jordan shirts and a Nike jacket for 14 bucks.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

So what did people pick up this 50% weekend?

a pair of timbs for $15, carbon zoom flight 95s for $35, and a team canada baseball jersey for like $23
how about you?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

a pair of timbs for $15, carbon zoom flight 95s for $35, and a team canada baseball jersey for like $23
how about you?
Some socks.
Did I tell u that I quit footlocker?
I couldnt work there anymore for such little pay, cant lie I miss the discounts tho
laugh.gif

how about you?
Some socks.
I couldnt work there anymore for such little pay, cant lie I miss the discounts tho
laugh.gif

oh damn you didnt tell me, s'all good
haha yeah those ipsos cheques were lookin much sweeter eh? COT DAMN that job was boring as hell though, it's like a last resort job for me
roll.gif

how about you?
Some socks.
laugh.gif

oh damn you didnt tell me, s'all good
haha yeah those ipsos cheques were lookin much sweeter eh? COT DAMN that job was boring as hell though, it's like a last resort job for me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Ipsos though.
Those were the days, those bi-weekly pay cheques always came correct, but where i'm workin now im gettin good money
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom