Footlocker/Footaction/Champs Employee Appreciation Possibly This Weekend?

if so i wish/hope/pray them 1/2 cents is eligible. i need me a bday present
smile.gif

if so i wish/hope/pray them 1/2 cents is eligible. i need me a bday present
smile.gif

I have a ton of options to choose from this time, but with all the holiday releases I have to pick and choose wisely lol

I have a ton of options to choose from this time, but with all the holiday releases I have to pick and choose wisely lol

decisions, decisions, everything i want i have already except some white powder blue ix's so im contemplating sitting this one out unless i can get stuff that will hold it's value price wise in store until janaury.

my idea is to get stuff that would stay at full price til then. sit on it, then when the flints come out go to one footlocker buy the same exact shoes i bought on the 50 at full price to get a receipt, take the pair i bought on the 50% to another footlocker to get my cash back, then go back to the footlocker i bought the shoes at full price at about a half hour later and exchange them for the flints. it should work because the employees would remember me making the purchase an hour prior so they wouldn't think i was bs'ing them. im gonna try this on the white red and playoff xiii's as well. this usually works too and it's a way to get around employees giving the run around and making up their own rules when it comes to exchanges.

decisions, decisions, everything i want i have already except some white powder blue ix's so im contemplating sitting this one out unless i can get stuff that will hold it's value price wise in store until janaury.

my idea is to get stuff that would stay at full price til then. sit on it, then when the flints come out go to one footlocker buy the same exact shoes i bought on the 50 at full price to get a receipt, take the pair i bought on the 50% to another footlocker to get my cash back, then go back to the footlocker i bought the shoes at full price at about a half hour later and exchange them for the flints. it should work because the employees would remember me making the purchase an hour prior so they wouldn't think i was bs'ing them. im gonna try this on the white red and playoff xiii's as well. this usually works too and it's a way to get around employees giving the run around and making up their own rules when it comes to exchanges.

Hoping its this week. Whoever said it was suppose to be last weekend was right. Footlocker is really trying to get strict on these EAs..... Looks like it may be the end of an era boys and girls....

I still got my fingers crossed for this week but who knows anymore

Hoping its this week. Whoever said it was suppose to be last weekend was right. Footlocker is really trying to get strict on these EAs..... Looks like it may be the end of an era boys and girls....

I still got my fingers crossed for this week but who knows anymore

My manager said it isn't looking good for there to be one anytime soon. He said DM told him probably not again until right before Christmas. They did the same thing last year

My manager said it isn't looking good for there to be one anytime soon. He said DM told him probably not again until right before Christmas. They did the same thing last year

Originally Posted by thacamel

No!!!!!! I need some pearls for half off
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

No!!!!!! I need some pearls for half off
frown.gif

DM also said he thinks part of the reason is because Footlocker, as a company, is gaining right now, and they usually have them to make up lost sales

DM also said he thinks part of the reason is because Footlocker, as a company, is gaining right now, and they usually have them to make up lost sales

Back
Top Bottom