Footlocker/Footaction/Champs F&F SALE 8/23-8/26

TEAM BROOKLYN​
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
TEAM MIAMI HEAT​
Anthony-Barron-Cook-Doleac-Green-Hardaway-Haslem-Mourning-O'Neal-Parker-Payton-Posey-Quinn-Richardson-Simien-Slaughter-Wade-Walker-Williams​

WILL THIS BE ONLINE AS WELL?
FLORIDA MARLINS
Two Time World Series Champions
1997 * 2003​

TEAM Mortal Kombat​

yezzzzzzirr
BACK TO SCHOOL DUNKS FOR SALE SIZE 9.5 DEAD STOCK FOR $119/ DTRT 3's WORN ONCE SIZE 9.5 $115 MEET UP ONLY IN SACRAMENTO AIM=RiceRocket81689

damn that was quick as hell, maybe I'll end up with some lacoste stuff after all, since they don't carry polo ralph lauren....correct?
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

yo the dude that posted this was supposed to post some pics of the source, WATSUP WIT DAT????
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

wooord i was suppose to give sum evidence... my fault i forgot to bring the damn thing home..got caught up at work. and i thought about it 2.. dam....
Microsoft Zune 30GB Hard Drive for sale ebay auction #110161152279 only hard drive for sale ending soon.

^^i know this makes the fact of this being believable even more B.S. but i will definitely post the pic tomorrow...but sumone else shud b able to confirm by then cuz i dont understand how its so close and others havent heard yet..but yea tomorrow i promise i got it.
Microsoft Zune 30GB Hard Drive for sale ebay auction #110161152279 only hard drive for sale ending soon.

Damn, I'm starting to think this isn't true.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Quote:
no eastbay right?
What? What does Foot Locker have to do with Eastbay?
Quote:
screw footlocker...they exclude everything anyway AND mark sale product back up to full price...
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

foot locker is owned by eastbay. and it is customary for f& f sales or BOGO that they mark up the prices. with the exception of a few items.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

so i guess this isn't happening. kinda bummed because i was hoping to return my dad's shoes he just bought and get em for cheaper. if its legit then alright. if not... lies. all lies.

edit: okay a minute later and DeewLay comes through haha. thanks man.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

Back
Top Bottom