Footlocker/Footaction/Champs F&F SALE 8/23-8/26

What about dunks? Is it ok for dunks because last time this dude was tryna get me to get those yellow/black hi's after they told me i couldnt get the black/red af1 mids, despite the fact that they had been sitting on the shelf sinc the military blue 4s dropped a year before.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Quote:
no discount on the spizikes that sucks but i got a 15 dolla coupon for footlocker maybe that will work.
:wow:
eek.gif
That's the first time I've ever seen you not type in caps.

Back on topic, I'll use this to finally get a pair of Kobe Strengths.

^^yea it's like that no matter how old the AF1's are they are excluded but dunks are good money...so u should b iight
Olympic VII, Black Red XVI, Infared VI, Concord XI, 4 sale all DS size 12

|I
tired.gif
Man I don't get paid until next week.
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Air Max 90s or Blazers here I come...

edit- forgot a space
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

i already got my black toe soldiers for $35, i think im gonna use this opportunity to get some compression shorts.

Anyone else have any luck with ordering Stussy shirts?

They always say "sorry it it isn't in our system, are you giving us the correct code?"

Since I am using Eastbay SKU for footlocker sale. I know Lacoste polos work, but I dont know why Stussy shirts never work for me.

Also, I wherever I go, they never let me order something through the catalog with the discount, so I save on shipping. I even offered to pay shipping, but they said it couldn't be done, AND that's at all the FL/champs in my area.

Anyone who works at a FL or Champs can help me out or something?

Gilbert Arenas PEs Size 13
PM For Details

Anyone ever have luck getting stuff in store that was excluded online? I could use another pair of all white AM90s.

I just got back. Copped some Black/Red Lebron IV's and some socks. The tards didn't give me the extra 10% so I had to come back. Forces, Retroes, and Shox are excluded.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

SkiptoMyLou23,

How much were the Lebron IVs before discount? I tried to get a pair, and Footlocker told me that they were back up to regular price

^^^ I'm 99% certain that AF1's were excluded at your store too. If not, serve the crow up & I'll dine
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
How much were the Lebron IVs before discount? I tried to get a pair, and Footlocker told me that they were back up to regular price
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Picked up white AZK II's and the blk/red LBJ IV's and some footlocker shirts for $156.57
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​
TeamLakers
teamautobot​
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"​

i tried getting the soliders 40% since you get an extra 10% if you buy instore and it's over $100 but it didn't work. this happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom