Footlocker/Footaction/Champs F&F SALE 8/23-8/26

^^^yea they always do that everytime theres a F&F going on. i guess its business.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

yeah the soilders were $110 and it was coming up 80 and some change including tax instead of 70 something includeing tax. The guy couldn't figure out what was going on but i guess i'll hit up another footlocker tomarrow

finally got those kobe hurache 2k4 lasers at footlocker for 98 since i missed out last time :pimp:
pimp.gif

The Lebron IV's in white/silver are $69.99 after the 30% discount, but only a few footlockers still had them in stock..don't know about Champs or Footaction..Had to call around to find a pair in my size :wink:
wink.gif
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY !
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL

Quote:
did you guys notice if the zk2 and orcas were back at regular price? they were marked down since the last weekend from what i saw. any input?

They didnt mark anything back to full price at my local Champs. Lebron 4's were $80, Kobes were $100, etc.

I got Skull AM1's for $42 after discount so im happy.

Walking the mall yesterday and some cute chick steps to me, being conceded i thought she wanted the jumpoff so i got a lil hype, next thing i know she pulls out 3 of these f+F coupons and asks do i shop at footlocker. So then i got really hype and replied yes and she gave them to me. :smile:
smile.gif
) now the decisions on what to get...
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

this is how i got my soldiers for 35...i bought a pair of shoes from my boy at finish line for $35. returned them to foot locker and got a $110 credit and used that credit to buy my soldiers

FL in San Antonio is letting you buy J's with the F&F everything is included but the shox 5.0 and the air max 360's i believe. unfortunately nothing too good in my size :frown:
frown.gif
Snagged the new nike zooms tho haha
Uhh, I talk jewels and spit diamonds, all cherry
like a hymen, when I'm rhymin with remarkable timin
Caviar and silk dreams, my voice is linen
Spittin venom up in the, minds of young women--jay z

yes. i got my black toe soldiers. i also seen the black grey and red soldiers and they look super sexy. but i couldnt turn down the black toes...
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

If your total exceeds $100 after the 30% off (should total more than 142.85 at regular/retail price) , you get an additional 10% off that total, for a cumulative 37% off. Thats how I got

2282_0.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

i didnt even know it was friends and family and i work at champs. EXCELLENT, half off should be coming anytime now :smile:
smile.gif

Does anyone know if the coupon's available for the USA jerseys?
Are they the authentic and can I find them in Cali?

Thanks in advance!

does anyone know if those black croc dunks can be ordered by phone? can i get a SKU for them?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

im dropping by at my local footlocker during my lunch break lol
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Quote:
or 47.25 + tax. Another reason to do good in math.
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

I doubt there will be an Employee Appreciation anytime soon since we just had one, but I would love to be wrong :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom