[| -- Footlocker House Of Hoops possibly coming to Toronto? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Hearing from my insiders at Nike Canada just a possibility.

Would that mean we would get the US releases too?
nerd.gif

Its only right if they open one up this year. They can turn the Yonge/Dundas FL into a HOH.

I could only imagine the releases at the opening. Foams
pimp.gif

if one ever opens

i swear ill make the flight to toronto for opening day

as long as it isnt during the school year
ohwell.gif

I am sure they are going to make it some out of reach place like the rest of them, everytime I have been to New York or Chicago I have said screw it not go forthe long drive

^ But the New York one is in Manhattan though (Harlem)
laugh.gif

*shrugs.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Its only right if they open one up this year. They can turn the Yonge/Dundas FL into a HOH.

I could only imagine the releases at the opening. Foams
pimp.gif

From what I heard, the FL on Yonge/Dundas is going to be made into a HOH.

HOH is CONFIRMED for 2010 I've been told but the location isn't 100% going to be @ Yonge/Dundas. That store is small compared to theother HOH's and they want the building to be 2 Floors, also it can't be near Niketown (Nike on Bloor here) all the other HOH's aren't nearNiketown's so it could also be in the West End.

All these are details being passed on to me.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

HOH is CONFIRMED for 2010 I've been told but the location isn't 100% going to be @ Yonge/Dundas. That store is small compared to the other HOH's and they want the building to be 2 Floors, also it can't be near Niketown (Nike on Bloor here) all the other HOH's aren't near Niketown's so it could also be in the West End.

Dang was expecting something more sooner
laugh.gif
O well atleastits for sure were getting one
pimp.gif

HOH is CONFIRMED for 2010 I've been told but the location isn't 100% going to be @ Yonge/Dundas. That store is small compared to the other HOH's and they want the building to be 2 Floors, also it can't be near Niketown (Nike on Bloor here) all the other HOH's aren't near Niketown's so it could also be in the West End.

pimp.gif
nice.

2010 for Nike Canada ....hmm

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

pimp.gif
finally... Nike Canada makes a good move.
For once...

laugh.gif

I just came in to this forum to post this, but Q is on it.
pimp.gif

This is good for all of Canada, not just Toronto. Lately, NC has drastically cut non in-line open-to-buy.... this might be a step in getting a few moreSKU's fall through the cracks and be available to the other retailers.

2010 for Nike Canada ....hmm
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom