Footlocker Inc. F&F 3/14-3/16

Fusions, 23's, Flight 23's, 22's, 22 PE's are excluded.

Clothes are never excluded unless its a BOGO or Multiple offer item, if you have a footlocker online sku, ask them to do an item lookup there is a space thatsays FOOTLOCKER.com sku.

You can do a phone order over the phone, when you are in the store the employee has to tell them that they are using a F&F coupon, the email was sent outfrom corporate two days ago that specifically stated this.

Originally Posted by rubberduckievn

You can do a phone order over the phone, when you are in the store the employee has to tell them that they are using a F&F coupon, the email was sent out from corporate two days ago that specifically stated this.
Is there any shipping charges for this? Thanks.

I wanna try it for something I found online so if there's no shipping charge, like if it's sent to the store, I'll take the printout...

does anybody have a foot locker sku, champs sku, or upc for these two shoes?
4-177894_l.jpg
17993011_l.jpg

I almost bought another pair of Zoom 95, but ended up getting the Lebron V Dunkman for $98.

didnt see this thread to just now

does anyone know if the Melo M4 or Jordan 12.5 are excluded?

thinkning of hitting up my local FA

again, can you use an eastbay SKU and take it in store or no?

our FL over here is trash and if the answer to the above is NO, then i wont even leave the house to look

Just copped the ZK2 Ultimates in the Lakers colorway.

I wanted the Kobe 2 Strengths in the Orca colorway, but my Footlocker was sold out and I didn't know the Sku for them, so yeah.

Does anyone have the Sku for the Orcas?

Hey guys, I was just wondering...I bought Black/Maize Zoom Kobe III's yesterday for $91 with the F&F. Can I come back next Saturday and exchange it forthe MPLS ZKIII for no extra cost? Or will I have to pay the extra amount?

again, can you use an eastbay SKU and take it in store or no?

our FL over here is trash and if the answer to the above is NO, then i wont even leave the house to look
nope. if you do it that way its comes from a warehouse and not another store, so the 30% off cannot be applied. you have to get the sku or upc andhave them try to do a store to store order to get the discount.

Hey guys, I was just wondering...I bought Black/Maize Zoom Kobe III's yesterday for $91 with the F&F. Can I come back next Saturday and exchange it for the MPLS ZKIII for no extra cost? Or will I have to pay the extra amount?

you should be able to just do an even exchange, but they may give you a hard time because its a different color.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

my homie got the new air raids for $65 and some change and i got the CB 34 godzillas for 52. today was a good day
pimp.gif

Do you have the sku for the Godzillas?

Damn I slept on this and I bought the CDP today so my pockets already got a dent.

I wanted another pair of Godzilla's, Those Kobe Orca's in white/purple, and the Flightposite One's.

I might try tomorrow and see what happens, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

They always have to have some penisface employee at the store giving you a hard time.

It's just like going to McDonald's and asking for condiment sauces like BBQ or something and they give you one...one...like it's going to put thedamn company out of business if they give you more than one.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I slept on this and I bought the CDP today so my pockets already got a dent.

I wanted another pair of Godzilla's, Those Kobe Orca's in white/purple, and the Flightposite One's.

I might try tomorrow and see what happens, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

They always have to have some penisface employee at the store giving you a hard time.

It's just like going to McDonald's and asking for condiment sauces like BBQ or something and they give you one...one...like it's going to put the damn company out of business if they give you more than one.

You and me both...but I go to Burger King.

Has anyone found the Zoom BB IIs in their store and used the 30% on them? Both 3rd street (Santa Monica) Champs and Footlocker didn't have them on theshelves... whyy????

I picked up the BB2 for $70+tax and the jordan 12.5 for 87.50 + tax with using the F&F at Champs in River Oaks Center in Calumet City, IL. Great deal. Mayhave to head on back there tomorrow and scoop up another BB2.
wink.gif

i went to 2 stores wanting to grab some BB2s to ball in but neither had my size in any colors. suprisingly one store had the zoom flight 95s in my size so iscooped those up instead

Back
Top Bottom