Footlocker Inc. F&F 3/14-3/16

just coppped zoom kobe II st's oly colorway and the strengths size 10.5 for 140 two for the price of one pretty happy

51a352c7e000b3725a52db0fd25bdaecc4609a4.jpg

couldn't decide what to get, so i just got some jordan shorts and another pair of xxii's for $70. it was so busy sunday, dude forgot to take off thesecurity tag
mad.gif

got Kobe 2k4's (black/gold), I was gonna get the olympic ZKII and all white ZKII for 99.99.

couldn't decide what to get, so i just got some jordan shorts and another pair of xxii's for $70. it was so busy sunday, dude forgot to take off the security tag
mad.gif

uh-huh. I'd say you came up big and got more than a F&F discount.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

couldn't decide what to get, so i just got some jordan shorts and another pair of xxii's for $70. it was so busy sunday, dude forgot to take off the security tag
mad.gif
uh-huh. I'd say you came up big and got more than a F&F discount.

LOL, couldn't get anything was hoping for an online code.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Does finishline ever have a 30% fnf sale? And if they have, when can we expect the next one?

Flipknoc - Had the same problem with a couple of pairs I picked up myself - both pairs that were shipped had the security tags still attached. Had the local FLtake them off, just had to show them the receipt. I guess its not uncommon, but it kills you with the gas prices these days.

Anyways, definitely a busy weekend for me. Local FL and FA had nothing so I was out on the hunt all 3 days and managed to find 2 Zoom Kobe II Strengths (orcas)and 1 pair of the Zoom Kobe II Strengths (olympics) in my size $70 each. Also picked up 2 pairs of jordan sandals ($22 each) and a pair of the force maxb's (blk/gry) for $63. Set me back about $340 w/tax; retail $556, saved about $215! Less one tank of gas ($40)
mad.gif
- $175.

By the way, 30% F&F came off the sale price of $99.99 for the strengths and $89.99 for the force max b's
happy.gif

Killed my budget but I had to do it...

Walked into my local Footlocker to see what I could cop with the coupon, and to my surprise, my Footlocker got a restock of the XIII and X countdown pack.Needless to say, I didn't use the coupon, just picked up another pack and walked off. No 30% off, but still
pimp.gif

wow not bad guys...i passed on the zk3. i think ill save my gift cards for one of the packs i want from jb. picked up a pairof nike air max TL 3 running shoes for $35 bucks. retail $120 and on sale for $50. not too bad. disappointed though, i wish i picked up something nicer butdidnt really feel like using the gift card on anything right now. got the zoom 96 and lbj V already. zk3 i guess ill wait until they hit outlets or getcheaper. i cant justify 91 bucks on those things...they look so cheaply made. its basically a rubber webbed shoe it seems but i know ive heard great thingsabout them performance wise so hopefully a lower price will justify my spending ...anyways hopefully they will get cheaper to cop.

^^^ Champs in my area has the LBJ V for sale at $109.99 so maybe that's how he got it at that price. I think it will go down some more, it's already$99.99 a Eastbay, the blk/red pair at least.

Wasn't planning on buying anything besides some socks this week. Went in and came out with some Flight 96... and some socks. Then yesterday I ended upgetting the Jordan Pack when I had said to myself I wasn't going to get them due to the XIVs in the pack. Saw them come up on Finishline and was able touse the 20% off code so I did another impulse buy. Damn it, I need to quit doing that.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

LBJ23 DChap23, how did you cop two pairs of lebrons for $180???
was one of them marked down??

Well Eastbay had the white pair marked down to $99 - if you used the code thats $30 off right there on one pair.

well the footlocker employee made me full price (140) and then i have some hook-ups there and i got lebron shorts that are retail $36 for $5 and my friend gaveme an extra % off of everything so i made it out pretty good that day!

Back
Top Bottom