Footlocker Sku for Jordan CDP 7/16

Does anyone have the Sku for the Jordan CDP 7/16 at Footlocker/footaction? Its different than the Nike one and it starts with a 41-. Thank you

The Sku number on the receipt from Footlocker/Footaction... Its like their own stock room number. Most companies utilize the one from Nike, but Footlockerdoesn't.

When you want to search for a product instore, they need this number to locate it.

Apparently, the 7/16 pack is 100 dollars this weekend at Footaction so I am trying to locate one near me in my size.

you can always use the upc and they can order it for you.....00676556616097....thats for a 9.5 once you give them that tell them what size to search for/order

curse my big size 12 feet
frown.gif

dont ask a manager they never want to do any of the exrra work ask a part timer most of them should know how to order a shoe using the UPC code

just take the barcode number from the box and they could type that in the system trust me i use to work at a footlocker hope this work and all the cdp packsare on sale so don't let them trick you

^^^No sir. I work at Footlocker, and all the packs are NOT on sale. Some are, but not, i repeat, not all

100 bucks at Footaction? Heading there after work today. I'm sure the stock locator "can't find any" though... lol

Back
Top Bottom