Footlocker space jams legit check

I was able to buy some space jams online from footlocker but i didn't get a receipt with it when it came in. There were also a few discrepancies with the shoe and shoe box. i was just wondering if this was poor quality control or fakes. i also took them several days for them to ship me my shoe which is understandable. if they're fakes id like to get my money back, footlocker is just giving me the general response with no real explanation, especially when i keep asking them about the receipt. THnkas

Looks legit. Everything seems right. Does it come with a footlocker sticker outside the box?

They were shipped.from footlocker just print off your order confirmation. That being said I did not have a receipt from Nike when I ordered mine. They look legit. Not sure what box desceipancy your talking about. Pretty much every pair is guaranteed to have at least one flaw

Yeah it came with the sticker. Naw it's just the box was all scratched up. I thjnk the pictures make hard to see. Yeah thanks I just thought they might've got messed with on the way here.

Belive me I get the paranoid state. Highly doubtful since messing with.mail is a federal offense. I got a super flawed pair of blue suede 12 s straight from Nike with a sticky note that said "bad" on the box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom